Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Sean_91
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2010, 6:10 pm

Most of my friends are female. I do have a few male friends, but I prefer to hang out with girls more often than I do with guys.

Tiggurix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 7:27 am

I'm male, and I mostly hang out with male friends, though I have some good female friends. I also really enjoy being with people who are substantially older than me, like at least 10 years older than me. There's just so much more to learn from them!

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 11:56 am

Coming to look at it, I've noticed that most of my mates are actually males than females and yet I get on with pretty much all of them but I seem to have more issues when it comes to males that they just become competitive towards me for no reason and this one person in particular just treated me like crap really.... Some of my mates did.

I find myself being too attached to people.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 3:51 am

most of my good friends are female

Mewlvr
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Aug 2010, 2:20 pm

I hang out with guys more :D I guess it's b/c I don't understand all that fashion crud and I don't care for it XD but I understand video games just fine :D

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 5:12 pm

Most of my friends are male.

I have no problem with females it´s just that I usually go out with guys that leave near me and for some odd reason there isn´t a girl in this group, we use to hang out with some around the area but they moved on so we are doing the same thing.

Stonecold
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm

I hang out with neither males nor females. In fact, I don't hang out with anyone at all.

Audie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Sep 2010, 10:35 pm

all my friends except for two are girls.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

I tend to have mostly male friends but i dont look for gender to befriend them. If they seem good enough they are in.

BroncosRtheBest
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

I'm a guy, but most of my friends are girls, which leads to some other problems. A lot of my guy friends call me a player because most of my friends are girls, but that insults me, quite frankly. I have way too much respect for my female friends to treat them like dirt, as they're suggesting in their implications.

TripBSA
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Sep 2010, 10:45 pm

I do not hang out with many people by choice.. period. Most of my socializing is with scouts which is all guys, but only one guy is one I hang out with outside of scouts and he is my neighbor and closest thing I have to a best friend.

I talk to a lot of people around the world online but mostly guys. Most of the girls who have messaged me online have made me feel very uncomfortable. Some guys do too but as a percentage, more girls ask weird things that make me decide to block them. I just looked at my MSN blocklist and came up with this:

MSN Block List 09/05/2010 by tripbsa, on Flickr

A surprising number of the females blocked were done after questions about my seeing female relatives naked. ick.

The guys I talk are are more into the same subjects I am and the ones I talk to most kind of understand my sense of humor even tho I despise emoticons.

curlykiddd
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2010, 9:06 am

Personally, most of my friends are other guys, though I get along w/ girls quite well.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Sep 2010, 5:48 pm

I'm a girl and even though I feel more comfortable with other girls, most of them aren't that nice to me. I have a few female friends, but as for my male friends I feel they are more understanding and nicer than my girl friends.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

I've just started wanting to socialize (a big breakthrough for an Aspie), and I've made six female friends and one male friend at my school.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Most of my friends are male (there are maybe 10 males I see regularly who I would call friends), and I spend most of my time with them, but I enjoy being with my five or so female friends more.

I just made a rough list, 20 males and 6 females. At school, I'm with at least one of them pretty much constantly. Also, the only person I speak to regularly outside of school (on MSN) is a girl.

Squirrelrat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

I am a girl, and I generally seem to be more compatible with guys.