Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

elepots
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2010, 7:26 am

im just blowing off steam,i had the biggest meltdowni have had in years i got out of bed ok got the kids breakky then my 7 year old aspie started going on about his sister slopping while eating that was the start of my bad day no matter what i did the kids wouldn't stop arguing hubby was busy fixing his car which had to be done,i got so bad i locked my Aspie son outside in the back yard (he was safe his father was in the shed) the other 2 kids wouldn't stop hitting and yelling i was also doing house work my aspie son settled down so i let him back in i went out to hang clothes on the line thats when my aspie son started slamming furniture and yelling that he hates me i went in side and i wanted so bad to flogg the s**t out of him but i sent him outside and i started on the other kids hubby came in to calm me down but the closer he got to me the more i screamed at him i threaten to leave and never come back he asked what i needed him to do and i told him to get rid of the kids i was yelling and screaming and throwing stuff then i was crying and i couldn't stop i calmed down enough to talk to the other kids and explain what i needed them to do and i might need to go and stay and nannies for the night they were real good after that but my aspie son every time we saw each other we started going off so hubby kept him in the shed i have calmed down properly now thank god and i no why this melt down happened (we have painted and carpeted the lounge room)but i never noticed how tired i get or how terrible i felt before (i have only be DX for 2 months)but i pay attention to myself now and its awful. thanks for reading.Melissa

momsparky
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 7:43 am

I'm so sorry, Melissa. I hate it when ugly feelings come out of nowhere, too. Be especially good to yourself today.

violetchild
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2010, 7:50 am

How aweful, i can go very similiar in a melt down. My Aspie daughter when she lived home was unbearable.. she ended up running away and i allowed her to do so as i just couldnt bear it no more, she was making me insane.

elepots
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2010, 7:56 am

thanks guys,i feel terrible my mother in law offered to take him for a week and i secretly hope he doesn't want to come home i love him dearly but the constant pressure and heavy feeling that is in the house when he is here is driving all of us mad i have 2 NT kids that don't understand but they try so damn hard to help him i just want some piece and quiet and spend some time with my NT babes.