I'm tired of the disgruntled so-called men

Page 1 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 5:36 pm

Seriously, I'm sick of this current breed of so-called men whining about how women have it so easy, even if we have ASD, even if we have a LFA to look after, no matter how hard we have it, we're female and our issues don't count.

I'm sick of hearing how we're so lucky because all we have to do is look pretty.

Really?

Wow.

If only.

Well lucky me.

I only have a LFA brother.

I only tore my obliques while restraining him from smashing himself in the face with his fist. I still haven't my usual flexibility in that side.

I only drove everyone away as a teen by incessantly talking about my obsessions. I won't tell you what they were.

Oh and then we have women with more severe ASD. Let's not forget them...they're so lucky. They've only gotten RAPED because they suck at reading body language and couldn't tell that he was dangerous.

They only get blinding headaches from sensory overload just from going outside.

They only get rejected by everyone because they don't know that you shouldn't monologue to complete strangers about rare insects or the 117th element.

Seriously you narcissists, think before you spew out your freaking baseless anger. So you have a hard time getting a date. Same here. You don't see me spew venom at all men everywhere.

ManErg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 5:43 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
think before you spew out your freaking baseless anger.

You should try practicing what you preach. Very few have it easy in this world.

Last edited by ManErg on 31 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 5:44 pm

I don't want to look pretty. I want to look handsome.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

ManErg wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:

I'm not saying others DO have it easy.

I'm saying it's NOT okay to dismiss someone else's problems because you don't know what it's like to be them and you assume your own problems must be worse.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 5:59 pm

A well thought out rant that I totally agree with.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 6:00 pm

Each gender has its own issues and both genders have issues in common.

so girls don't have it any easier,

but .....

but.....

....Mechanical Girls have it much easier! After all, Mechanical Girls can shoot lasers and missiles!

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 6:02 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
ManErg wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:

I'm not saying others DO have it easy.

I'm saying it's NOT okay to dismiss someone else's problems because you don't know what it's like to be them and you assume your own problems must be worse.

Agreed.

I do believe that men and women have their own unique advantages and disadvantages though.

Some are societally/culturally-based, some are biologically-based, some are a bit both.

And I think this "my cross is heavier than your cross" stuff alot people engage in is utter bull****.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 6:04 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Seriously, I'm sick of this current breed of so-called men whining about how women have it so easy,.

Are they men?

Or are they DEVO?

[img][img]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy69/buddatek_inc/DevoOhNo.jpg[/img][/img]

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 6:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Each gender has its own issues and both genders have issues in common.

so girls don't have it any easier,

but .....

but.....

....Mechanical Girls have it much easier! After all, Mechanical Girls can shoot lasers and missiles!

LOL! :)

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 7:06 pm

DEEEVOOOO

I've never heard of any men thinking that!

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 7:12 pm

Count me in as another one sick to death of this. Especially when the big thing that everyone is so disgruntled about is not getting girls. There are so much worse things in the world, I don't even feel like I have to name them, there's so many.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 7:20 pm

its usually the men who only view women on a superficial level- they believe that all women have to do is look pretty because thats the main thing they judge a woman upon themselves. and also probably because theyve become overly focused on sex(or the lack of it) and therefore take the general consensus that women can get laid easier to mean that life as a whole is easier for women.
ive come across quite a few people with this opinion, and not just on here. it can be quite irritating- as though theyre saying one persons problems are less valid than their own. its always the bitter ones

SuperTrouper
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 7:43 pm

I don't even try to get into it about it all. I mean, everyone has their own personal struggles, based on gender, or race, or religious beliefs, or disability. If you think someone has it "easy" in life, walk a mile in that person's shoes and I bet you'll say differently. I don't think anyone has it totally easy.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

I have it worse than anybody.
I have a vestigial tail -- WITH ARTHRITIS IN IT!! I can't be happy without being in severe pain.
But that's ok, it doesn't wag much these days.
You non-arthritic-non-vestigial-tail people have no idea how lucky you are.

(just kidding)

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 8:53 pm

It makes me sick when I hear someone claim any group has it 'easier'. It shows a lack of knowledge and unwillingness to see things from another person's point of view.

This includes women that claim men have it easier because our society is chauvinistic.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 9:24 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
its usually the men who only view women on a superficial level- they believe that all women have to do is look pretty because thats the main thing they judge a woman upon themselves. and also probably because theyve become overly focused on sex(or the lack of it) and therefore take the general consensus that women can get laid easier to mean that life as a whole is easier for women.
ive come across quite a few people with this opinion, and not just on here. it can be quite irritating- as though theyre saying one persons problems are less valid than their own. its always the bitter ones

Then you have the guys like me who just dont really care at all about the whole sex craze. We are the ones who usually end up mocking those who do nothing but b***h and moan about the lack of getting any. Have I gotten any myself? No, but I dont even care. I got more important things to worry about. Most other men are too focused on what their damn cock wants to even attempt to get anywhere in life. Id rather solve the real problems in my own life instead of even worrying about trying to hook up with someone. Ive got to get a job, my drivers license and move out of my mothers place. Alll of which is far more important than getting some T&A. People need to learn their god damn f*****g priorities.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/