Are we allowed to talk about locking?

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 4:45 am

This post has been deleted by the real larval.

Last edited by Larval on 03 May 2006, 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 7:21 am

Last edited by Larval on 03 May 2006, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 7:34 am

Quote:
Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

Er...?

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 7:51 am

It works for me. I guess you have to register

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 7:54 am

BTW the real larval does not condone public bashing of aspies, even authority figures. This topic should have been kept to the PMs.

Regardless of the truth, such action is condemnable.

Last edited by Larval on 03 May 2006, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 7:56 am

Images don't show up. :|

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 8:02 am

they still work on <<url snipped: site violates WrongPlanet copyright>> as long as you are a member

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2006, 8:21 am

There's a lot of irony in a thread complaining of censorship being so heavily censored.

I don't know wiether to laugh or cry.

BeeBee

alex
Developer
Developer

03 May 2006, 8:32 am

I'd like to remind our members that linking to sites which violate the terms of service is not permitted. In addition using another member's account without his permission goes against common sense. WrongPlanet.net is a support site, not a vehicle to further an agenda, especially when that agenda is primarily concerned with trying to attack members of this site.

alex
Developer
Developer

03 May 2006, 9:26 am

Larval wrote:

BTW the real larval does not condone public bashing of aspies, even authority figures. This topic should have been kept to the PMs.

Regardless of the truth, such action is condemnable.

Larval, thanks for the support and I apologize that a former member resorted to using your account to post such things without your approval.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2006, 7:56 am

alex wrote:
I'd like to remind our members that linking to sites which violate the terms of service is not permitted. In addition using another member's account without his permission goes against common sense. WrongPlanet.net is a support site, not a vehicle to further an agenda, especially when that agenda is primarily concerned with trying to attack members of this site.

If WP is truly a support site, we should offer people as many helpful resources as we can. This should include linking to other aspie support sites if they will help people, kind of like we had all those links and information for city hotlines for people who are suicidal and stuff.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2006, 12:36 pm

Namiko wrote:
alex wrote:

If WP is truly a support site, we should offer people as many helpful resources as we can. This should include linking to other aspie support sites if they will help people, kind of like we had all those links and information for city hotlines for people who are suicidal and stuff.

*round of applause*

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2006, 7:59 pm

AbominableSnoCone wrote:
Namiko wrote:
alex wrote:

*round of applause*

*joins SnoCone and starts clapping*

alex
Developer
Developer

19 May 2006, 8:53 am

Bec wrote:

*round of applause*[/quote]

*joins SnoCone and starts clapping*[/quote]

You're allowed to have links to helpful sites, just not sites that violate wrongplanet TOS.

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2006, 9:20 am

Define helpful. It's also hard to follow TOS rules when it keeps changing.

alex
Developer
Developer

20 May 2006, 12:13 pm

Sorce wrote:
Define helpful.

You're also allowed to link to unhelpful sites as long as they don't violate the TOS. Things that violate the TOS:

* Mature sites
* Sites with cursing
* sites that copy entire threads from WrongPlanet and pas them off as their own. (the thread posted by the hacker of larval's account fell under this one)

The TOS doesn't constantly change. The last TOS change was 1 or 2 months ago and was only a clarification of the fact that administrators don't read private messages (hence the term private messages), because people had been thinking that their PMs were being monitored which doesn't occur.