You ever feel like you might be a gay man in a woman's body?

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 7:33 pm

I've seen a couple posts on female aspie traits and female aspies feeling like their half male & half female. Just wondering if any autistic females more specifically identify with gay males... I've read that gay men have more effeminate brains than straight ones & female aspies may have somewhat masculinized but still female brains. Strange crossover :?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

I suppose a very strong woman could feel like that sometimes.

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

That's exactly how I feel

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

yup i do. i even ask my bf , if i get a sex change are would we still get marry, he said no. lol

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
yup i do. i even ask my bf , if i get a sex change are would we still get marry, he said no. lol

If I ever have a boyfriend I might ask him that for kicks...

Personally I sometimes feel male but would never want a penis.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 1:09 am

having gone fishing all day with my dad in a boat full of nothing but guys, I've thought that a liquid disposal appendage might be handy. The guys just use a urinal in a boat (I turn my back), but if I really need to go the boat has to be beached so that I can run off into the woods.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 3:39 am

Peko wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

really? you're totally missing out. Being able to pee where ever you want is awesome :lol:

i do wish testicle were on the inside though like ovaries where they'd be protected. Being kicked in the balls sucks :doh:

ayla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2010, 3:49 am

wow I've never thought about that.. it's interesting

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:06 am

I've sometimes wondered that about myself, being that I enjoy a couple of movies with transgendered and/or gay themes. But even though I'm drawn to effeminate men, I still feel female myself.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 7:33 am

Seanmw wrote:
Peko wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

really? you're totally missing out. Being able to pee where ever you want is awesome :lol:

i do wish testicle were on the inside though like ovaries where they'd be protected. Being kicked in the balls sucks :doh:

Okay, I'll give you the peeing thing... but for some reason almost every guy I've met has let their genitals control their brains :roll:. Though I sometimes feel weird about my gender (I have felt like a guy occasionally, but more so as a kid) I like having more control than my brother.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 8:31 am

Peko wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
Peko wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

Okay, I'll give you the peeing thing... but for some reason almost every guy I've met has let their genitals control their brains :roll:. Though I sometimes feel weird about my gender (I have felt like a guy occasionally, but more so as a kid) I like having more control than my brother.
it's not the organ that controls our brains, it's the ungodly amount of testosterone and hormones that it's causing to be pumped into our system.
Imagine your bloodstream being saturated in 2 about gallons of testosterone and what that would do to your sex drive and consequently your mind :P .
Although hormone levels still vary from guy to guy so some guys end up sex addicts and some guys end up asexual. and alot end up somewhere in between with varying strengths of sexual urges. What's a poor man to do :shrug: ?

Amik
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 3:18 pm

Yes, I actually feel like a gay man in a female body. I'm not a typical woman and yet not a typical man either. I kind of relate with gay men the most and feel like I have a lot in common with them and I also happen to be attracted to them the most. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who feels like this. This is something that is quite hard to explain to most people because it sounds too weird for anyone to understand.

pineapple
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Not me...I don't find that I relate to gay men any more than I relate to any other group of people.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

I'm bisexual, but I do sometimes feel like a guy in a woman's body. It's not that I don't like my female parts, but I often feel I'm missing a male part I should have.

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 12:38 am

I get along really well with gay guys, at least the ones I've met so far. Back when I had a bunch of gay friends, they actually called me a gay man in a woman's body. So maybe I do put out that vibe or something. I also find myself attracted to gay men a lot of the time, which is rather frustrating when you're a woman. :?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 1:39 am

I don't know about being a gay guy trapped in a woman's body but I do relate sexually better with gay guys than I do hetero females. I love appreciating the beauty of a man's body. I really use to think there was something wrong with me. Seems like as a female you're either suppose to loath or only like a guy for his personality or money only.