You ever feel like you might be a gay man in a woman's body?

Page 4 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 3:55 am

^I work with a guy like that. He has a very masculine physique - tall, well built - but I can't react to him as anything other than a girl-friend (myself being a straight, cis, female).

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Feb 2011, 4:32 am

LKL wrote:
^I work with a guy like that. He has a very masculine physique - tall, well built - but I can't react to him as anything other than a girl-friend (myself being a straight, cis, female).

That's one of my problems. Women tell me that I'm a great guy & how they wish other guys were like me but they will never give me a chance :cry: I wish we had arranged marriages because I tend to like anyone who's nice to me after a while so I don't understand why they don't like me :?

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 4:44 am

Oh, I like him just fine - but I'm not a lesbian - not even bisexual - so I'm not attracted to him (a statement that would only make sense in the context of this thread). One can't help being hetero any more than one can help being homosexual.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Feb 2011, 4:48 am

LKL wrote:
Oh, I like him just fine - but I'm not a lesbian - not even bisexual - so I'm not attracted to him (a statement that would only make sense in the context of this thread). One can't help being hetero any more than one can help being homosexual.

Yeah that's true. It just f#*king sux being alone. I would of been a lot better off if I was a woman instead of a guy

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 10:10 am

At one point, I used to watch these videos:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDSLC4L4v_U[/youtube]
And wish I was one of those boys. Not a girl kissing the boy, but the boy kissing the boy.

DemiRabis0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Feb 2011, 1:22 am

Yeah, I'm pretty much attracted to gay guys. As well as wanting to have intercourse with girls as if I had the male equipment. Sometimes I can almost feel as if I have male genitilia. It's odd. My brain is pretty much wired for the most part like a guy's.(Hell my best friend who's male, and gay has even told me this.) I also find myself not really being able to relate to extremely femme women. The only feminine quality I have is my incredibly strong maternal instinct.

Of course this is when I actually manage to feel anything. Most of the time I really don't feel much of anything. I have an incredibly low libido. I'm a dominating personality, as well as just overall not attracted to many people.

Then again I'm not a huge people person. If I'm content in a suitable environment I can go for days without seeking people. Lol.

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

Yes. And I'm never offended by the female/male brain thing. I ID mostly with guys, am friends with mostly guys, and to be quite honest, women are mostly an enigma to me. I have this thing about not hitting them. Or, at least I did. It was weird. Now, everyone misbehaves. Like, women are violent on men, too. I don't know anymore. I'm against domestic abuse all around. I feel as though I've a good balance of male and female.

In modern society, this may be called "weird." In tribal societies, you'd be a "shaman." Sometimes I'd love to travel back and be a shaman. Haha. In some cultures, it was/is a requirement. There would be all sorts of other requirements, too, depending on the culture. It's called a third or fourth gender.
Traditional Indian society has that third gender, where men take up the role of women and act as women do. It has to do with some religious segment of, I think Hinduism. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please chip in.

kc8ufv
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2011, 12:32 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I'm bisexual, but I do sometimes feel like a guy in a woman's body. It's not that I don't like my female parts, but I often feel I'm missing a male part I should have.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm bi (well, actually pan) and, though I'd certainly be upset to be missing certain parts, and am upset some parts were taken from me, I'm somewhat indifferent about other male parts, I frequently feel like I am missing certain femine parts. I don't perticularly care for adult male hairgrowth patterns on my body and face either. (I tend to be indifferent on the adult non-gender specific growth patterns, though)

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 12:48 pm

I'm technically straight but a tomboy who very often feels like a gay man in the wrong body. I could take or leave the girl curves. They don't interest me on myself or others. I frequently feel like I'm missing something I should have.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 3:13 pm

I do when people mistake me for a girl. Then I have to double check. :lol:

jamesongerbil wrote:
Traditional Indian society has that third gender, where men take up the role of women and act as women do. It has to do with some religious segment of, I think Hinduism. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please chip in.

Yep. Hijras.

RIOT-RIOT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaah you explained me perfectly.

rohonodoa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Apr 2011, 7:46 pm

Yes, this is exactly how I feel. It took me a long time to figure out why I wasn't attracted to regular guys, it was always gay men or very feminine men. I had the joy of being in a friends with benefits relationship with a man who was genderqueer and very naturally beautiful. It was so amazing how I could be attracted to him in both a pink frilly dress (in which he was very passable) and naked (with his very manly penis). There are times when I wish I had a penis but could still be the same everywhere else.

hamption3232
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2011, 7:10 pm

I fell that way all the time. My family tells me that I should have been born a guy. Not very much support from my family to accept me the way I am but they have a point. I'm terrible at being a girl.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 9:10 pm

Peko wrote:
You ever feel like you might be a gay man in a woman's body?

I sometimes wonder if I'm a butch lesbian trapped in a man's body...

;)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnOldman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2011, 9:35 pm

I'm a guy and I've been pondering for a while why Willow and Tara are the most compelling fictional couple I've ever encountered. Recently I did come to the coresponding conclusion; that I'm attracted to girls the way a gay girl would be.

Postures
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 7:13 pm

Only when I'm attracted to biological males. I can't seem to be attracted to them as a girl, but only as a gay guy. It's weird.