You ever feel like you might be a gay man in a woman's body?

Page 6 of 7 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Evelyn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2011, 1:02 pm

i'd have to say, as a faux queen, that this partially applies to me. i personally would be the most comfortable being the essential mix of male/female--not hermaphrodite, but rather, to put it politely, a chick with a dick. asexual-no. being a bi female, i want sexual relationships with both, yet at the same time, I want to BE both. :drunken: it makes me all happy just thinking about it...

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

I think at this point I'm more asexual than anything. At times I do feel like I could be an effeminate gay male.

I do like yaoi a lot. When I read yaoi I can imagine myself as the bottom guy.

I hate hetero, at least, at least any sort of penetration.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 10:47 pm

Interesting...I never liked "manly men". They were a big turn-off for me. I remember one guy I really liked in HS that I liked partly because he was more "gentle, effiminate?" Not a manly man. (many times I wondered if he was actually gay...I had heard rumors too...) My husband and I had parties at our place all the time. We laughed because close to 60% of the people invited were gay. We both get along very well with gays. Strange. In addition, I have had a gay guy once tell me "if I wasn't the way I am, I would love to date you..." By the way, my husband is not gay. He is very accepting of all people though. More so than most guys I know. He can be a bit rough, but I don't see him as a super "manly man"...when he acts that way, I don't really like it much...hmmm...but I do love men and not women. Very strange.

industrialx
Raven
Raven

21 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

*edit*

Last edited by industrialx on 26 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

I've always wanted to just be able to change my form at will, and never have one gender....it would be interesting.

Pinnygig
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

I've just seen this thread, and oddly, a gay man in a woman's body is exactly how I've described myself at times. I am attracted to men and yet I don't feel like a woman. I want very much to be a woman but I feel like I have to try really hard to be feminine to the point that I've even been described as camp. How can a woman be camp??? Maybe a drag-queen in a woman's body would have been a more accurate description.

However, since I discovered I have AS, that has explained it all for me, and the tag of "Aspie female" actually feels like it fits me perfectly :)

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Pinnygig wrote:
I want very much to be a woman but I feel like I have to try really hard to be feminine to the point that I've even been described as camp.

There was a time when I was younger and I dressed sexy and had multiple times where someone thought I was male despite my wearing a short skirt and/or having cleavage showing. Once some random woman at the mall thought I was male, another time it was a gay guy in a bar. At one time my friends told me I looked like RuPaul.

Since I started dressing in looser and more androgynous clothing I haven't been called a male even once.

myth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 9:20 am

My initial thought when I started to read this thread was: No, I think the stereotypical "flaming gay" man is more feminine than I am. I'm not really feminine at all. I don't enjoy anything that females are supposed to like and I don't identify with being female at all.

However then I read this:

whatamess wrote:
Interesting...I never liked "manly men". They were a big turn-off for me. I remember one guy I really liked in HS that I liked partly because he was more "gentle, effiminate?"

I agree with this. I've always been attracted to slim somewhat, effeminate men and I find manly men or big buff guys to be very unnatractive. Two guys I had crushes on in highschool are most likely gay (one came out afterward, far as I know the other hasn't but there's religious factors where they're not "allowed" to be gay so it's still likely that he is supressing it) and another that I dated was openly bi. They were all slim and petite-framed. So this comment I can definately relate to.

But I'd still probably think I have to say no. I am not a gay male. I think of myself more as genderless and I am just attracted to other androgynous people. I'm not opposed to a relationship with a feminine-looking female, though. Interesting.

If pressed to pick a gender to identify with, I would have to choose male but I'd rather not choose. Gender is irrelevant, imo, but I'm definately not a "woman." It's possible I may have ended up a lesbian or a "man trapped in a woman's body" or bi at the very least if I was not similarly influenced by strong religious factors while growing up. Now I'm happily married to a straight (and relatively manly-looking) man so I see no reason to go back and question my orientation at this time. Besides, those orientations still require a gender identity which I prefer not to have.

Nothing is absolute.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

I feel like that all the time. There are so many males who I am not attracted to as a person with a vagina, but who I am extremely attracted to when I think of myself as a male. I always want to feel "manly" and I like other males to wear dresses because it feels like I'm more manly than them and it feels like I will get to be a man when I have sex with them. There are so many other reasons why I would rather be male, but my mom says I can't "pursue" it because she won't let me see my brother.

That said, I also would enjoy women as a man.

Kenn_San
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

This makes me think of a couple of my friends - I honestly can't get my head around their situation (When I try to put logic to it :P)

Both of them are in a relationship with one another, but BOTH of them are transgender gay. I find no problem with it but trying to work it out make my head 'splode.

LogoLuver1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

I feel like a gay man in a female's body also, though I still feel female. I may act like a tomboy, but I also feel like a masculine gay man, or a "bear." :lol: When I have an attraction with boys, especially when I was young, I felt like I was gay for some reason, and when I had an attraction with girls, I felt straight. I still feel that way now. Weird, huh?

I'll admit, I've sometimes wished I had a penis, to know what it feels like, but I don't wish for a sex change. Does that still make me a transgender?

zitkala
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Apr 2016, 7:19 pm

Holy sh_t!
Thank you for helping me identify my problem! I lived for a quarter of a century not knowing who I am. Finally happend, oh yeah!
My first love when i was 3-4 y.o. was Feddie Mercury..
An odd start.
I always wanted to be a boy, acted like a boy, I looked handsome, even prostitues were after me..
I hated girls, hated me being a girl. They did not attract me. Sometimes I notice that they're beautiful, and I have great pleasure when they say to me, 'oh, if I were a guy'..because I know I could seduce them but I would never touch them (cause I'm a gay man, heh, that's why:) I always have dreams where I have penis.
I like men, I get well with them. The problem comes when it's sextime.
I've never let anyone to..yeah, I'm a virgin.
I feel sexie when I dress like men. And confused when I dress like a woman.
So I'm a gay man in a straight woman's bodie, so except the genitals,
there's no problem:)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 7:40 pm

I'm a straight man who wishes he had a woman's body. I want to know how a lady feels when she climaxes.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 9:17 am

I felt like that about 6 years ago, then 4 years ago I learned I was genderqueer.

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2016, 1:24 am

Peko wrote:
Okay, I'll give you the peeing thing... but for some reason almost every guy I've met has let their genitals control their brains :roll:.
That ain't the penis's fault. And, they are fun, friendly and not so bad. They stand up to say hi and don't like to be cold.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8