Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 2:26 am

foreveryoung wrote:
Well I'm not going through with it. Says on her profile she's looking for something really serious, and as bad as I want to lose the V-Card to a woman I think is decent looking, I won't become a liar in the process.

ffs it wont hurt to go on a date!! !!

No woman is expecting commitment from you on a first date, it is just to see if your personalities get along.

It will be fabulous practice for you, you can practice chatting and flirting, it will be great! You will get so much out of it, dont cancel.

Nothing bad will happen, you will just be haveing a date, enjoy it!

seriously, if a woman puts she is wanting a serious relationship on her profile she would not be expecting that from a first date, she will be just wanting to see if your personalities get on, whether your a douche or not.

Go for it!

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Aug 2010, 12:52 pm

I don't know why my post got deleted...I'm going on it. Hopefully she's who she says she is and shows up and all of that. I let her know anyway that I want to take things slow and that I'm after fun. So it's not like I'm misleading her.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I don't know why my post got deleted...I'm going on it. Hopefully she's who she says she is and shows up and all of that. I let her know anyway that I want to take things slow and that I'm after fun. So it's not like I'm misleading her.

That´s a good sign.
You have to be truthfull to her even before you start dating seriously.

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2010, 2:55 am

On one hand, I have my integrity. On the other hand, I will likely die a virgin.

The girl seemed to be really liking me via text and phone, practically hounding me. I could tell she wasn't the hook-up type so I told her the truth...the full truth...about me being a frustrated virgin with aspergers...I said this intentionally to turn her off and let her down easy...she of course wasn't interested in taking my virginity, but wished me luck and understood the situation.

I'm just glad I didn't go through with meeting her. She's never met a guy on the internet before, and the last thing she needed was to meet Bud Bundy, Jr. The good news is I have Frasier Crane's morals and like Frasier, got myself into trouble, only to be honest and sincere before it got out of control.