My turn: What part of your body would you change?

Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 6:17 pm

1.} Lose 50-70 pounds

2.} Make my butt look smaller

3.} Be 6 feet tall

4.} Make my mom AND my sister be 6 feet tall

5.} Change my hair color

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 6:35 pm

Wuffles wrote:
Same. I know guys love big breasts but, frankly, they're a damn nuisance, especially if you're not big anywhere else. Nothing fits, especially designer stuff as models seem to all be flat as an adolescant boy.... and also I can't run without serious support.

So, yes. That.

And maybe repost this in women's forum?

I have always looked big in the middle because of my breasts because they lift up your shirt but if you wear a cute top that fits snug on you, people will see how slim you are. But some women's breasts are so big, they can't wear any cute tops. Luckily mine aren't that large and I can still wear cute tops. I tend to wear a Large in tops from the juniors. Same as sun dresses. It's as if large breasts are meant for fat people and we're supposed to be fat.

I think hating our breasts has been talked about to death in the women's discussion so no need for a new thread on it.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

Make myself 5 9

Get rid of my stretch marks

Get rid of my acne

Make my belly flat

Make my thighs and butt smaller.

Have 20/20 vision again

Be skinnier

Weigh 120 lbs

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 6:40 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I think hating our breasts has been talked about to death in the women's discussion so no need for a new thread on it.

lol yeah I've noticed this, though bringing it out of WD brings in guys like me's opinions (not that anyone wants to hear them). I love Ds! >_<

_Square_Peg_
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 6:50 pm

I'd like to be thinner and taller.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

I'd get rid of the callouses, on my heels.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 7:29 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

lol yeah I've noticed this, though bringing it out of WD brings in guys like me's opinions (not that anyone wants to hear them). I love Ds! >_<

I love Ds... on other women. lol

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 7:33 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Wuffles wrote:
Same. I know guys love big breasts but, frankly, they're a damn nuisance, especially if you're not big anywhere else. Nothing fits, especially designer stuff as models seem to all be flat as an adolescant boy.... and also I can't run without serious support.

So, yes. That.

And maybe repost this in women's forum?

I have always looked big in the middle because of my breasts because they lift up your shirt but if you wear a cute top that fits snug on you, people will see how slim you are. But some women's breasts are so big, they can't wear any cute tops. Luckily mine aren't that large and I can still wear cute tops. I tend to wear a Large in tops from the juniors. Same as sun dresses. It's as if large breasts are meant for fat people and we're supposed to be fat.

I'm not much into 'cute tops', but I remember breaking down in the middle of Target when I was pregnant because I was a DD and anything that fit me everywhere else made my breasts pop out. I swear I looked like a freaking hooker.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 7:56 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I'm not much into 'cute tops', but I remember breaking down in the middle of Target when I was pregnant because I was a DD and anything that fit me everywhere else made my breasts pop out. I swear I looked like a freaking hooker.

lol having DDs doesn't make you a hooker. Both of my significant ex's had DDs. In 38 and 40 band widths.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

I'd want a tail

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 8:00 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

lol having DDs doesn't make you a hooker. Both of my significant ex's had DDs. In 38 and 40 band widths.

I know that, but all the maternity stuff was very girlie and they did make me look like a hooker. The thing with maternity clothes is you can either look like a slob or you can look super feminine. There's wasn't a middle ground. All the feminine stuff was too small around the breasts or too large everywhere else.

So, I either looked like a slut or I looked like an incompetent fool that couldn't dress themselves.

I'm SO glad I am no longer that large, but the C cups I had pre-babies would be nice. :-\

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 8:07 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
The thing with maternity clothes is you can either look like a slob or you can look super feminine. There's wasn't a middle ground.

I agree, mostly. Maternity clothes in general just look ugly to me. If I was a woman I'd probably just leave my pants unzipped like my ex did and wear oversized normal shirts.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
The thing with maternity clothes is you can either look like a slob or you can look super feminine. There's wasn't a middle ground.

I agree, mostly. Maternity clothes in general just look ugly to me. If I was a woman I'd probably just leave my pants unzipped like my ex did and wear oversized normal shirts.

At some point, that doesn't work anymore with pants. Oh... the pants. I'm pretty tall. Even pregnant, I had a small waist. Finding pants to fit THAT was horrible.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

Probably works better for some women than others, this ex was 5'11" and wore a mens size 38x30 or so. Not very average.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 8:24 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Probably works better for some women than others, this ex was 5'11" and wore a mens size 38x30 or so. Not very average.

Yeah, I can't wear very many men's pants anymore because my hips are too big. I'm 5'9", so it's hard to find pants that aren't high-waters. It's gotten better in recent years, though.

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

I'm ok with the way I am for the most part but I would like to be taller.

I'm the oldest of my brothers but also the shortest,

Plus I'd love to lose some weight I used to be thinner until my doctor put me on risperdal.