Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 7:52 pm

I think it is funny how I heard that pink used to be for boys a blue used to be for girls.

pandorazmtbox
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

I always hated pink, and claimed I would never push the color on any daughter that I had.

Then it turned out to be her favorite color ever...and it wasn't socialization. At six months old, offered the same exact teether--one pink and one blue--she ALWAYS picked the pink, and refused to play with the blue if the pink one was put away. Pink was her preferred color, and passion for years after that. She still loves it, but will at least wear other colors now on occasion. I'm just saying...you may not like pink, but you just don't know how any daughter you might have may feel about it.

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

pandorazmtbox wrote:
I always hated pink, and claimed I would never push the color on any daughter that I had.

Then it turned out to be her favorite color ever...and it wasn't socialization. At six months old, offered the same exact teether--one pink and one blue--she ALWAYS picked the pink, and refused to play with the blue if the pink one was put away. Pink was her preferred color, and passion for years after that. She still loves it, but will at least wear other colors now on occasion. I'm just saying...you may not like pink, but you just don't know how any daughter you might have may feel about it.

That 's true. But I would not dress it ALL pink, some is fine. I think anyway.

anarchybovine
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Aug 2010, 11:23 am

Pink's an okay colour. But my favourite colour is purple. I also like yellow, which is "gender-neutral", red, blue, black, and green.