Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

Currently single.

dogslife
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2011, 12:09 am

Ended a two-year relationship earlier this year, so currently single.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 3:52 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm single due to some gender issues. I'd rather live the life of a man than be with a man or have a husband and children. My ranking and signature should give my gender issues away, and I have no problem with that. I guess the ideal option for me would have been, I'm Not Interested. I'm actually female, though you can't really choose your gender and if you don't have the money for the operation or parents who would support such a thing, I guess that you're out of luck. My profile gender is Male because it makes me feel more comfortable about myself. I guess you can say that I'm out of the wardrobe - Hey! That's the name of a song! :D

Good on you. :D

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 3:56 am

As for me - meh. All the interesting ones are taken or "aren't seeing anyone at the moment" i.e. don't want me.

/bitter

SnowWhite88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2012, 1:56 pm

I'm single, and I'm fine with it.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

Update since my last post is over a year old:

In a relationship, but with a different girl. My ex and I severed all ties with one another sometime around May of last year.

Honestly, retrospect being 20/20 and all, it wasn't going to work out, but I was still cut up about it. It's only recently that I've been able to use her name in conversations with my friends.

She had her own slew of issues, and if she were to ask me out again I would refuse. However, I wouldn't mind being friends again if she ever decides to get in contact again.

As for my current GF... she is an honest-to-goddess amazing girl. It was really weird actually, we met at a cosplay ball in October after I had just had my fortune told by one of my senpai, she said that I would soon meet someone who would become an important part of my life. This is why I now believe in fortune-telling and have even been practicing cartomancy, or divination using the tarot.

Honestly, it amazes me how much she cares, about me, about her friends, and about people in general. Anytime I get depressed or angry, she's there with a cup of cocoa/tea and a sympathetic ear. I mean, I kind of liked her before, which is why I asked her out to begin with (fun fact: she is the first girl I've asked out myself - the other two relationships I've been in, I was asked out by the girl), but now that I've gotten to know her better, I've straight up fallen for her. As in head-over-heels free-falling I-just-fell-out-of-a-C-17-transport-at-forty-thousand-feet-and-holy-shit-where's-my-parachute kind of fallen.

She might even be joining WP soon... maybe. She's been wondering about Asperger's Syndrome for a while ever since I told her I had it.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2012, 11:55 am

Honestly single, yet there have been persons whom I would like to meet in person here on WP but, I'm not making that something concrete just a thought of what other aspies are like in their daily lives outside of the net and all.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm

It's complicated. I'd rather live the life of a man, than be with a man.

Skateri
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

I'm single... And just beginning to accept the fact that I will be for a long time... Was left in early January and I still miss him... :/ That's why I'm staying single in unlimited time as it is right now... I can't even see myself kiss another guy at the moment... :/ So... Unhappily single...

"If you can dream it, you can do it!" - Walt Disney

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

Any Londoners or Essex people here (or nearby)...?

Paulie_C
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Feb 2012, 8:21 am

Single and it's saddening to see so many others are (unless it's be choice).

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 12:21 am

I'm single. I hate it, but I have a lot of life changes I need to make before I can be with someone. I wouldn't mind meeting someone who can put me on hold for a while, though. Like... maybe a year and a half. That might be asking too much.

So yeah, single by choice, but not too happy about it.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 12:33 am

I'm single. I'm not really sure if it's "by choice" or not. It's just not something I think about very often. I feel that I have a lot of things to work on in my own life before I would feel comfortable in a relationship. But who can predict the future? If an opportunity presents itself, I'll certainly consider the possibility.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 5:05 pm

So, um... not trying to brag or anything, but... I think I found my soulmate. Seriously, I swear to Goddess this girl is amazing. She cares, she's funny, she's a complete nerd like me, and she'd take snowboarding or other extreme sports over a dinner+movie date any day. She wants to go skydiving one day even though she's agorophobic (fear of heights) because she's that much of an adrenaline junkie. Plus I can share all of my nerdy pursuits with her and she likes it. I loaned her my vintage N64 system so that she could play Ocarina of Time, I've gotten her hooked on the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series, and she's coming over this weekend for a full-on Star Wars saga marathon, I-VI. Say what you want but I've fallen for her, and HARD. Seriously, if I were to have fallen this hard in the physical sense (i.e. parkour or something like that) I've have f****d myself up royal, broken ribs and concussions at the least.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

single. not by choice…

khaos
Toucan
Toucan

26 Feb 2012, 11:42 am

Married and living with him!

AS, OCD, ADHD - Diagnosed
PTSD - Undiagnosed