Does anyone here like avatar the last airbender?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

love it! best thing nickelodeon has ever produced! 65%  65%  [ 13 ]
like it. but other shows are better 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
hate it! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
never seen it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
i just want to see the results! please don't go avatar state on me! 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 7:20 pm

imbatshitcrazy wrote:
@Xenu: do you like avatar?

I loved Avatar! And can't wait for Legend Of Korra! (however the M. Night Shyamalan movie... Well I don't talk about that...)

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

Xenu wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
@Xenu: do you like avatar?

I loved Avatar! And can't wait for Legend Of Korra! (however the M. Night Shyamalan movie... Well I don't talk about that...)

yeah. legend of korra looks good. i purposely avoided seeing shaymalan's "film" because i knew it would suck

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2010, 10:39 am

I'm a 23 year old who loves this show, but I think I was around 19 or 20 when I started to watch this. I have all the episodes on dvd and I live in South Wales so the show is called Avatar The Legend Of Aang though I like to call it Avatar The Last Airbender. I haven't seen the movie but I really wanted to see it for the past couple of months but when the reviews started pouring in I just gave up on it. I haven't really seen much of Shaymalan's movies but doesn't this guy realise his movies suck.

Last edited by tb86 on 10 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2010, 1:54 am

Well, if my only choices are subbed or dubbed, then I have to agree that I'd choose subbed because I only speak the one language here... :wink:

Ah, life.

My husband and I like it almost as much has the kids do. I'd like it even better only the kids play it so much that I actually find myself wanting them to stop... it's hard to appreciate it when it's over played, especially if I never have time to sit and watch it when it is!

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2010, 1:59 am

I like it, but I would rather watch BONES, Supernatural, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Big Bang Theory, House... etc.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2010, 6:16 pm

The Legend Of Korra is supposed to be a mini series. Does that mean each episode will be like 15 minutes short like Robot Chicken and Star Wars Clone Wars.