Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

EnglishInvader wrote:
jc6chan wrote:
Callista wrote:
Quote:
Not addicted? Riiight...

If I was addicted I would have over 10 000 by now. Superboyian...cough!...cough! :lol:

I joined a month before you and I've only made 608 posts.

I don't understand how people manage to rack up thousands of posts in the space of a few weeks. Are PMs counted in the total?

PM's don't count and yes, I did eventually got addicted but I never really paid too much attention to my post counts but the games area seemed really fun, the people there seem well cool, so I guess you could blame them (yes you jc6chan). :lol:

By the way, it didn't take me a few weeks, it took me about 3 months to get 1000 i think?

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

I must be the minority here becuase I secretly want my parents to read what I have said here. Maybe it will make them have a little compassion. I keep tying get get my mom to join but she won't. Maybe she already knows I've dissed here a few times and dosen't want to find out extactaly what was said.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 9:55 pm

superboyian wrote:
EnglishInvader wrote:
jc6chan wrote:
Callista wrote:
Quote:
Not addicted? Riiight...

If I was addicted I would have over 10 000 by now. Superboyian...cough!...cough! :lol:

I joined a month before you and I've only made 608 posts.

I don't understand how people manage to rack up thousands of posts in the space of a few weeks. Are PMs counted in the total?

PM's don't count and yes, I did eventually got addicted but I never really paid too much attention to my post counts but the games area seemed really fun, the people there seem well cool, so I guess you could blame them (yes you jc6chan). :lol:

By the way, it didn't take me a few weeks, it took me about 3 months to get 1000 i think?

It took me two years and two months to make it to 10,000 under my last account but the majority of those posts were made when I lost my full time job so I had lot of time on my hands. And I was surprised I made it that far because I didn't participate in the game section that much and I don't realize how many posts I make and I see I am past 2600 and I don't even post that much.

I think those who have tons of posts counts in short amount of time have too much time on their hands and if they do have a job and do other things with their life than being on here all the time, I am amazed they got that much because I wonder how they did it. Same as if they are in school full time and they still managed to make that many in short amount of time.

I am not looking forward to making 10,000 again because I am going to have a busy life (I hope) and I work part time. I have gotten addicted here in the past and now I don't feel as addicted even though I do spend most of my time here lurking than posting.