Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

I just started to care about fashion.

GeriatricJurassic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm

Well when I was a younger teenager I could care less about Fads.
But Now as I'mma getting older, I'mms kinda making up my own trends, My stepsister once told me that I have a CRAZY FASHION SENSE!! That I should go to college for Fashion Design. But I mean Idk.........................................
I just like these cute lil bracelets that no other NT would wear them like I do, and I guess that I assesorize good....(i know i spelled it wrong, and that makes me upset!...) I also enjoy wearing my cargo pants that I saw a simular pair in People-zine (people magazine)... *gasp*
Im following fashion trends!! ! NOOO!! ! And I'mms being serious!! !! I had no clue til just like......this peculiar moment.....
.-0-~*...ANYWAYSss...*~-0-.
I like peasant tops, and skinny jeans and abstract tops too! Just like really different things. That no other would wear.....
soo Yea i love fashion, I guess.....

Elementary_Physics
Toucan
Toucan

12 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

I have a minor obsession with interior decorating.
As far as clothing is concerned - I am not sure how to answer that. I hate today's trends in clothing . But I love having a weird or creative style. For example, I love 70's and 80's wear. I also normally dress in ladies slacks and dress shirts for comfort, and I'm in high school. The odd thing is, people think it's neat. Haha.

Poppycocteau
Toucan
Toucan

12 Aug 2010, 4:21 pm

No, not at all.

In fact, I think fashion is rather pathetic. You don't see animals sneering at each other because they haven't got the latest bag/hat/wig.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 4:52 pm

Yeah, people say I have a good sense of style. I don't wear Abercrombie or anything like that though because that stuff is only for pathetic fashion sheep. Wearing a brand on your chest isn't very flattering. You need to have a nice top without Abercrombie plastered across the chest(logos are fine though), nice pants, jeans, skirts,dresses, the right shoes, jewelry,acessories and makeup. So yes, I care lol.

Elementary_Physics
Toucan
Toucan

12 Aug 2010, 5:02 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Yeah, people say I have a good sense of style. I don't wear Abercrombie or anything like that though because that stuff is only for pathetic fashion sheep. Wearing a brand on your chest isn't very flattering. You need to have a nice top without Abercrombie plastered across the chest(logos are fine though), nice pants, jeans, skirts,dresses, the right shoes, jewelry,acessories and makeup. So yes, I care lol.

You just won the internet.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 8:20 am

I used to not care at all, but then I started to care. I wear cute T-shirts. Sometimes I wear converse sneakers. I like to wear flip-flops in the summer and boots in the winter. I don't like to wear heavyweight T-shirts. I don't wear jewelry, but I want to buy some for my birthday. I don't wear make-up.

Sometimes I regret what I wore before I cared about fashion.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

14 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

I didn't start to care about how I looked until pretty recently. I still don't wear Hollister or Abercrombie. I just wear bright colors and color coordinate everything. I'm somebody that half the time you'll notice right away because I'll be head to toe blue or pink at times. When i was 13, my friend always wanted to do hair and I wasn't going for that. I still hate brushing my hair because I have fine wavy hair and I usually just throw it in a bun. I always seem to dress pretty, I just don't dress plain or the preppy brands. I'm obsessed with clothes that I do like, and unfortunately I hoard them.

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

I have never cared about fashion. I just where what I like.

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 7:56 am

My answer would be "sort of" I like to be comfortable in teeshirts and sweatpants, but I get something nice. I prefer the Miley Cyrus clothing line. I don't like dressing up unless I have to for occasions.

I don't care about "whats in style" at the moment. I'd rather be my own unique person!

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

I like fashion, but not what's fashionable. I do my own thing when it comes to clothes.

CMD
Raven
Raven

18 Aug 2010, 11:43 am

Sorta, I enjoy looking nice...but most of the time I do so by pursuing my own style.

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

I don't think I was ever interested in fashion. I don't really mind that I look different than everybody else, and in my opinion, looks shouldn't really matter. All that really matters is that you're a nice person and you don't cajole, tease, chide, or verbally punch others that are different than you.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

I don't dress to impress others. I dress to impress myself. If I like the way something that fits, the way that it feels on my body, and I like the style, then I'll buy it.

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 7:19 am

Not really. My main concerns are cost and comfort ;)

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

Not incredibly. I dress rather conservatively, I'd say... polo shirts and jeans around this time of the year.