Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

chainsawswinger
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Sep 2010, 6:13 pm

He just sounds like a bum. Bums are everywhere. Don't take it personally.

Francis
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 8:02 pm

chainsawswinger wrote:

I simply posted an opinion. I didn't say it was the only valid opinion. I said 'for my tastes'. Nobody has to agree.

I hardly see where having an opinion would make one a vagrant lazy person who likes to live off of the support of others.

chainsawswinger

06 Sep 2010, 10:35 pm

Francis wrote:
chainsawswinger wrote:

I simply posted an opinion. I didn't say it was the only valid opinion. I said 'for my tastes'. Nobody has to agree.

I hardly see where having an opinion would make one a vagrant lazy person who likes to live off of the support of others.

I was responding to the OP, not you. Relax.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Sep 2010, 1:16 pm

the mid-west does indeed suck. i'll never live there, my favorite parts of the country have mountains and very snowey winters. i guess the beach is ok

ScottyN
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2010, 4:06 am

Sounds a bit like small-town Alberta. I left there after 8 months of despair. I live in a large city (Calgary) now. It is much better. Seriously, though, you are going to have to make concessions wherever you live. It is just the nature of AS.

bdubs
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

I've lived in southwest FL for basically my whole life and I'm sick of it. My city is fairly big but its all houses. For work you must travel to the city south of me. I need to move to a major city so I can force myself to get out more and meet people. I also love to surf yet I live 3 hours from consistent waves.

I lived in Indiana for 4 years it was nice the people there are friendly but it definitely was too conservative for me. You can't even buy alcohol on Sunday there.