Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

wrathofnero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Aug 2010, 3:01 am

Of course, I mention anyone, but I would very much prefer it be women. What I'm looking for is a friendly conversation, preferably over messengers, of any sort. I tend to flirt here and there, but all I ask is that things don't get out of hand. I recently got out of a 1.5 year relationship and things have been hard adjusting to life away from Nashville and back at home. I don't mind the ages, just so long as this person is mature. Also, it could be preferable that this person also have Asperger's. My reason being that I want to experience talking to someone like myself to see what it would be like.

I have considered adding a few people, but have backed out for fear of seeming like an internet stalker. Please, feel free to add me, or you may talk to me in here as long as the discussion isn't too private. I notice this board also has PM's. I'm not opposed to those either so long as it's a constant form of conversation. I hate being left in the middle of a conversation because it makes me fear that I am not adequate enough. Please, I welcome you to my anteroom of discussion. :3

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2010, 3:47 am

There´s a topic for that in that social skills section so maybe you will have better luck there:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf58-0-435.html

I´m a male but if you are interested you can pm me for msn adress.

The being left in the middle of a conversation when using pms happened to me no too long ago and it sucks.

wrathofnero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Aug 2010, 4:01 am

True that! Thanks!

[OP Requests Mod Relocate Thread]