Do you ever start to post and change your mind?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sefirato
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Aug 2010, 6:01 pm

Alllll theee daaaaamn time! :twisted:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 9:01 pm

Not that often, but I do. The most consistent reason I change my mind is because I'll start writing to explain something, then realize I'm arguing myself right out of the position I'm taking. Sometimes though, it's amusing enough to me I'll post it anyway as a cluster**** train of thought, just to show I am able to change my mind about anything, or confuse the hell out of myself. Or maybe it's just because I've convinced myself I'm dead wrong. No, that's not it. It's because I think I know what I'm talking about but then realize I don't. No, that's not quite it either.

Hell, I don't know why, just do it.

I may come back and delete this later, but I hate looking like a conformist, and considering so many others have already done that, now I HAVE to post this stupid reply!

Thanks. Thanks a lot. :roll:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Aug 2010, 9:04 pm

Very often.