AVATAR fans (James Cameron's AVATAR, not Last Airbender)

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
People compain about the plot not being original but if someone can name a movie that has a plot that is 100% original, I will applaud them.

Donnie Darko.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

Xenu wrote:
PunkyKat wrote:
People compain about the plot not being original but if someone can name a movie that has a plot that is 100% original, I will applaud them.

Donnie Darko.

Never heard of it but I believe you. *applauds* Most movies however have a borrowed plot.

Italianwolf77
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

Avatar, while very unoriginal story wise, was still a great and very entertaining movie. Despite its unoriginal plot, I was still engrossed by it the entire movie.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
Xenu wrote:
PunkyKat wrote:

Donnie Darko.

Never heard of it but I believe you. *applauds* Most movies however have a borrowed plot.

You should watch it. It is my single favorite movie ever. And Donnie (although he is Schizophrenic) reminds me of an Aspie at times.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 1:48 am

Xenu wrote:
PunkyKat wrote:
Xenu wrote:
PunkyKat wrote:

Donnie Darko.

You should watch it. It is my single favorite movie ever. And Donnie (although he is Schizophrenic) reminds me of an Aspie at times.

I'll try and watch it sometime.

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2010, 1:53 am

It's funny how some furries are now using the aliens as their fursonas now. Can't they think of anything original? Then again the movie itself wasn't that original either so it probably cancels out.