does anybody play freedom fighters?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Audie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Aug 2010, 10:12 pm

does anbody play this game? it's a game about when the russians take over america during the red scare, youv'e got to take it back, and you fight through vaarious strategic areas of new york to take bases and and supply depots.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

downloaded it on pc a while ago removed for space

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Bought the game weeks after it was released 7 years ago. However I beat the game but I noticed there were some bugs. Anyways, it was fun back then. Will never be now.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

I came into this thread thinking you mean't freedom fighters as in the super hero game for the pc awhile back. The sequel was Freedom fighters vs the third reich or something.

Was quite a niche game when it came out i don't think its all too popular. This just seems like a typical console FPS clone

Nerdcore
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Aug 2010, 8:09 am

Laz wrote:
I came into this thread thinking you mean't freedom fighters as in the super hero game for the pc awhile back. The sequel was Freedom fighters vs the third reich or something.

Was quite a niche game when it came out i don't think its all too popular. This just seems like a typical console FPS clone

That's what I thought as well, it was a great game! I might have it lying around somewhere still.