Page 11 of 13 [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you like them?
No, too big. 25%  25%  [ 75 ]
No, too small. 12%  12%  [ 37 ]
Yup, they're juuuuuuuuuuust right. (Lol Goldilocks boobs) 35%  35%  [ 105 ]
I'm a dude/just wanna see the results. 27%  27%  [ 82 ]
Total votes : 299

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:19 pm

Mine are a tad bit smaller than I'd like them to be but otherwise I like them the way they are. I'd rather have smaller boobs than big boobs.

musicforanna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Mine are smaller( 32B), but they are just fine the way they are. My bf is more about my behind anyway lol.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 2:48 pm

I actually am going to go to an appointment on the 21st of this month to talk about breast reduction. I wear a DD or a DDD and want to go down to a 36C.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 11:39 pm

Mine are D-cups and they're one of my favorite things about me, although that wasn't always the case. When I wasn't overweight (and MUCH younger) they got me lots of unwanted attention. And I was naive (ASpie?) enough to not catch on that wearing tight-T-shirts with no bra -- this was the 70s -- was making things even more obvious.

I eventually got to where I really liked them, though. Unfortunately I learned that too late. Now that I'm older, heavier and my breasts have changed and sagged due to menopause, I really miss how nice they used to be.

Appreciate what you have ladies. Soon it will be gone and you'll miss it.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2013, 5:07 am

There isn't a voting option for mine.

TVer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2013, 1:48 am

Do I like my boobs? Yes, I suppose. Are they the perfect size? I'd like bigger, but I don't wish to do anything to change them.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

15 May 2013, 11:05 pm

Sometimes I think mine are too small, but I'm only 15, so I don't think I need to care about it right now.

velocirapture
Raven
Raven

16 May 2013, 12:45 am

My issue is not the size but the stretch marks and other stretching-related issues. I went from a B to an E or F, and am now at a C--all within two years!

I am afraid that if I get pregnant again and have as many breast changes again, I will end up looking like I have a couple of tennis balls in tube socks stuck onto my chest. :oops:

Yayoi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 May 2013, 6:10 am

Hate them because they're too big. I wish I was just completely flat, because I sometimes want to be more like a little girl again and not have to deal with any of this painful adult stuff. It's also really hard for me to find a shirt that isn't too revealing or tight around the chest area, since oversized shirts just make me look fatter.

girly_aspie
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 May 2013, 1:01 pm

I wish they were detachable, mind you, I'd probably never put them back on.

AQ: 44
IQ: 167
Aspie Quiz Result: 185/200
NT result: 22/200
BAP: 132 aloof, 108 rigid and 121 pragmatic

SteelBlu
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2013, 2:45 pm

Used to hate my boobs, even when they were little B's. I just didn't really see a use for them, and felt like they were kind of a pain.
But, well, now I'm in the middle of breastfeeding my second child. Nursed my first for more than 2 years! So, while I get annoyed, because they are usually around a D now, and I miss when they were smaller, I'm at least glad that I have a use for them. How will I feel when I am done nursing babies? Who knows! Probably annoyed at their presence again. Ha. I am hoping that when I am done breastfeeding, they'll go back to how small they used to be.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 12:12 pm

[img][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs132.gif[/img][/img]

Happy enough with my boobs. never had any complaints growing into adulthood. Its just finding adequate bras that look good feel good and not too cheap or the opposite. I tend to look in the sales for vintage buys.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2013, 5:33 pm

I'm happy with my breasts as well, despite being a 44AA. I thought they were small at first, but my mom thought otherwise. Now I think my breasts look pretty good.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 10:33 pm

:) Mine were D's when I was breast feeding my two kids - each for three years. Then I started running, and they went down to mini boobs and stayed that way. So, I guess I'm happy enough with them as they did a good breastmilk job. Anyway, the rest of me is (tall but) small so they match my overall shape. I am glad I don't have my sister's type boobs, which hang down like testicles when her bra is off.

treblecake
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2013, 7:11 am

girly_aspie wrote:
I wish they were detachable, mind you, I'd probably never put them back on.

Haha that would be so convenient.

Mine are a 10DD/Fish (don't know what that is in the other sizing system). I never really realised that they were "big" until about two years ago when my friends started complementing me on them and I was like okay then. I never really pay much attention to them, they only get annoying if I'm doing exercise without a good sports bra on. I've never really seen my boobs as a good feature or whatever but apparently people large boobs so I just go with it.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 11:16 pm

Just want to say getting properly fitted made me feel very different about my boobs now. I've been wearing B cup bras for years because I think they're small. Turned out I should have been wearing D cup. I bought a bunch of new bras and feel so much more comfortable and sexier. :D I think many women are wearing bras with the cup size too small without realizing it. I have a SIL who's been wearing 36C forever. I personally think she's at least 36DD but she thinks she's "just average". As a result she doesn't like wearing bras and say they're uncomfortable.