No, too small. 12%  12%  [ 37 ]
Yup, they're juuuuuuuuuuust right. (Lol Goldilocks boobs) 35%  35%  [ 105 ]
I'm a dude/just wanna see the results. 27%  27%  [ 82 ]
Total votes : 299

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 11:16 pm

Just want to say getting properly fitted made me feel very different about my boobs now. I've been wearing B cup bras for years because I think they're small. Turned out I should have been wearing D cup. I bought a bunch of new bras and feel so much more comfortable and sexier. :D I think many women are wearing bras with the cup size too small without realizing it. I have a SIL who's been wearing 36C forever. I personally think she's at least 36DD but she thinks she's "just average". As a result she doesn't like wearing bras and say they're uncomfortable.

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2013, 10:49 am

I'm intersex but I have breasts. When I was young, my mother tried to force me into being a girl. It was hard for me because I don't have a typical girl's body; it's kind of in between. So everyone thought I was a "late bloomer" and I was made fun of a lot. I used to hate my body and want more womanly features (which back then I thought were bigger breasts). Now I am happy with my body. I am very small-chested, but I wouldn't want breasts that get out of shape as I get older. I am 32 years old next month and they look the same as always.

EmoGlambertAspie
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 12:25 am

y-pod wrote:
Just want to say getting properly fitted made me feel very different about my boobs now. I've been wearing B cup bras for years because I think they're small. Turned out I should have been wearing D cup. I bought a bunch of new bras and feel so much more comfortable and sexier. :D I think many women are wearing bras with the cup size too small without realizing it. I have a SIL who's been wearing 36C forever. I personally think she's at least 36DD but she thinks she's "just average". As a result she doesn't like wearing bras and say they're uncomfortable.

I went through that too! Except Victoria's Secret recommended a 32A that I'd grown out of long ago. So I got bras from The Little Bra Company for petite women, 28Cs, and they feel amazing! Plus the tissue they came in said "Good things DO come in small packages!". I'd been in a bad mood for awhile about them so that little statement alone gave me tears in my eyes of hapoiness and being touched. :)

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jun 2013, 9:59 pm

No because the one on the right is smaller than the other due to back surgery in high school

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2013, 5:24 pm

Lol, I clicked on this thread and didn't realize that it was mine. I have lost 87 pounds and have gone from a 40C to a 36D, so yeah. My chest looks a lot better now. :)

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 6:49 pm

:-( I have 40G boobs .... so no prizes for guessing what I voted.

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 7:05 pm

I'm happy with my breasts. In the past few years, I've shrunk from 34b to 32b, but I'm not a very big person to start with so with 32b I still have some figure, although a padded bra does help. But I can also comfortably go braless if I want.

More than size, though, I like how sensitive mine are :wink:

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 7:33 pm

Erisad wrote:
Lol, I clicked on this thread and didn't realize that it was mine.

LOL ... that's funny, Eristad :)

Quote:
I have lost 87 pounds and have gone from a 40C to a 36D

:wtg:

LookTwice
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2013, 8:00 pm

I'm disappointed there is no "I'm a dude / No, too small" option.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 8:08 pm

CaroleTucson wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Lol, I clicked on this thread and didn't realize that it was mine.

LOL ... that's funny, Eristad :)

Quote:
I have lost 87 pounds and have gone from a 40C to a 36D

:wtg:

Lol yeeeah. I do that sometimes. :)

LookTwice wrote:
I'm disappointed there is no "I'm a dude / No, too small" option.

Really? I put them in. >.<

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 3:48 pm

I got breast reduction and am now a 44C plus. Yes!

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Inkarna
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Jul 2013, 11:33 pm

I started as a 12C (Australian sizing) at 12 which needless to say was a huge problem. To suddenly have what felt like men (ok some were which is messed up) hitting on you was too much in my teens. Baggy clothes helped. The silly things however didn't get the memo puberty was over cause now in my 30's they are a 12G/14F depending on my weight. Got used to them and found by this age the two kids at my feet and the "you've got to be kidding me" look I give in response avoids too much comment. I also still find I avoid dressing nice or wearing makeup cause that's just not worth it as then you have to deal with more.

Mimsie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jul 2013, 1:17 am

I voted that I felt mine were too small. My hubby loves them but I think it would be more fun if they were a cup size larger. I am not overweight and my bra size is a full 36 C. They are not close together so under clothing, I look larger than I am. My lingerie tho, fits well so it may be harder to find things to fit larger breasts. I have to say tho... I hate the word "boobs" and I refuse to call that part of my body a word that is slang for idiot. They are beautiful breasts. Even tits is better, I think. At let its sexier than the other. There are better slang words for other anatomical parts of men and women but "boobs" should be thrown out. Sorry if I offended anyone ... Just MPO (my personal opinion). Love you all :wink:

Mimsie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jul 2013, 1:40 am

Áfter reading so much from so many men and women... I think I'll be happy with my 36Cs... My hubbyis and that is really all that matters to me on this subject. Thanks fellas for your input!

Agemaki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2013, 3:34 am

I'm a 34B and very comfortable. I don't really need to wear a bra unless I exercise and since my waist has re-emerged I have a decent enough figure. I feel like larger breasts would get in the way. I do sometimes find that certain tops that otherwise fit well are too lose in the chest area though. Mostly I don't think about them that much; they're just mammaries, I might use them to feed a baby at some point but mostly I just hope that they don't kill me.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2013, 2:58 pm

34C and HAPPY. However, I would also stress that finding a bra that fits well is like a needle in a haystack as so many women go vintage these days its almost impossible to get a good bargain,i wonder if any other women also have this trouble, always spotting a and b sizes and d or 32 of them but mainly my size which is neutral for me and my size is hard to find.