Page 6 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

SwimmingHigh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2017, 10:56 pm

anyone still alive on this thread?? lets revive it!

Im one pound away from being obese instead of morbidly obese lol
after losing 78 pounds over the last few months.

Im on a keto diet no grains no sugar high fat moderate protein low carb (less than 20 net carbs a day)
I also do Intermittent fasting (16:8) and fasted HIIT workouts almost every day as well as fasted lifting.

I feel a lot less overwhelmed and emotional now that im no longer addicted to sugar.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:53 am

I am not overweight, but I look ... flabby? I don't know. I suppose because I'm just bone and fat. No muscle, no mass (at least in my opinion). I put on unnatural fat a few years ago via some pretty hardcore medications and it just won't go away even now off them. Weird rolls of soft fat in weird places, where otherwise I'm slender - eg "moonface," a common side-effect.
I want to be fit enough to go swimming and not feel horrible about my body.
Am vegetarian, eat very little fatty foods (don't like deserts, cakes, chocolate much) and don't eat a lot of volume. It's exercise. I find cardio exercise deeply unpleasant.
Too self conscious and unfit to jog, so I should really force myself to start walking. Walkig quickly and consistently is good for fat loss.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Aug 2017, 11:53 pm

I used to be skinny as a kid & teen because I was an extremely picky eater & would only get the food I wanted for one meal a day. I gained some weight sense then thou cuz I'm eating 3 meals a day now & I've been binging on snacks & meals when I eat. I lost it by cutting down on the binging & exercising more. I got to a good weight again & slacked off & fell back into the binging & not exercising. Now I weigh more than I ever have & my blood sugar & cholesterol are high. I'm trying cut down on the binging again which I'm doing some & I'm trying to exercise more. It's really hard to stop myself from binging & it's hard to motivate myself to exercise. My girlfriend just got a fitbit & is trying to exercise more around the house(she's more overweight than me) & I think her being more active is helping me some but I don't like walking around the apartment like she's doing. I rather go for longer walks but it's hard to motivate myself to especially when there's other things in life going on. I went for a walk yesterday & today but I cant walk as far as I used to & I'm afraid to push myself too hard. I know I need to do it regularly for a while before I get back in shape but like I said it's hard to motivate myself to.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition