Dating Advice for Aspie Girls Comeing Soon!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2010, 4:03 am

Lo guys (or rather gals) hope that you are doing well. Feel free to join me on my 'Naked Fourm' if you like as it's rather fun!

Anyway here's something for those of you who need a little bit of advice on dating. As there is already a lot out there for the guys (with and without AS and the like) I'm working on a few articles for us girls!

There are 6 of them in the series and I hope that you enjoy them.

To make them intertsting I'm going to give one a theme they are as follows....

Part 1: 'Looks with a Licsense to Kill! Or how to be a Bond Girl!'

Part 2: 'Time and Space for love! Or how to be a Dr Who Girl!'

Part 3: 'What a Dolly! Or how to be a 1960's chick!'

Part 4: 'Good homemakers! Or how to be a 1950's housewife without being a slave to men!'

Part 5: 'Do you believe in the powers of Love?' Or How to be a a Superheroine'

Part 6: 'Cherry Blossums of Love and Joy! Or how to be a real life Manga Girl!'

Yes it is true that those are all the kinds of women men dream about, but as you should well know as it takes two to tango you'll have to be aware of what men like and what they don't like!

Needless to say I'll put a bit of my cheery wit in those artiles and I hope that'll you'll take my advice.

They will come out at the rate of one a mouth and the first one should be ready by the end of next week.

Ta Now

Last edited by maxisunnygirl on 24 Aug 2010, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 4:47 am

maxisunnygirl wrote:
Lo guys (or rather gals) hope that you are doing well. Feel free to join me on my 'Naked Fourm' if you like as it's rather fun!

Anyway here's something for those of you who need a little bit of advice on dating. As there is already a lot out there for the guys (with and without AS and the like) I'm working on a few articles for us girls!

There are 6 of them in the series and I hope that you enjoy them.

To make them intertsting I'm going to give one a theme they are as follows....

Part 1: 'Looks with a Licsense to Kill! Or how to be a Bond Girl!'

Part 2: 'Time and Space for love! Or how to be a Dr Who Girl!'

Part 3: 'What a Dolly! Or how to be a 1960's chick!'

Part 4: 'Good homemakers! Or how to be a 1950's housewife without being a slave to men!'

Part 5: 'Do you believe in the powers of Love?' Or How to be a a Superheroine'

Part 6: 'Cheary Blossums of Love and Joy! Or how to be a real life Manga Girl!'

Yes it is true that those are all the kinds of women men dream about, but as you should well know as it takes two to tango you'll have to be aware of what men like and what they don't like!

Needless to say I'll put a bit of my cheery wit in those artiles and I hope that'll you'll take my advice.

They will come out at the rate of one a mouth and the first one should be ready by the end of next week.

Ta Now

i highlighted some things.

the first one, you just spelled "cherry" wrong, just thought you should know while you still have time to correct it.

& secondly, there are actually far more categories than the simple six you listed. Prolly hundreds of categories actually.
but honestly, putting oneself in one of those categories is a little cliche anyways.
better to just be yourself. Uniqueness is attractive.

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2010, 6:47 am

Thanks mate I took heed of your advice.

Yes I know that there are more kinds of women that men like but I had to narrow them down to six (very populer) achitypes.

I may do a follow up series in the future that covers some other 'types'.

And yes while it is true that it's best to be yourself I'm only saying that those kinds of women's personalys can (in most cases) be worked into your own.

Ta now

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2010, 8:10 am

Lol, cute. I'm not sure if I could be a manga girl seeing that I'm not Asian. :lol:

As a writer, I'm not sure if I'd like becoming a "mary sue" archetype. You know, the girl with little-to-no personality that gets all the guys. *cough cough* Bella Swan *cough cough*

I don't know. If a girl were to follow some of these archetypes, they would probably just attract creeps instead of quality guys. :/

*puts up a flame shield*

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2010, 4:28 am

Erisad wrote:
Lol, cute. I'm not sure if I could be a manga girl seeing that I'm not Asian. :lol:

As a writer, I'm not sure if I'd like becoming a "mary sue" archetype. You know, the girl with little-to-no personality that gets all the guys. *cough cough* Bella Swan *cough cough*

I don't know. If a girl were to follow some of these archetypes, they would probably just attract creeps instead of quality guys. :/

*puts up a flame shield*

Yes you are right anyone who try's to be a 'little miss perfect' (as they say) could make herself very vonrable.

Believe me I know I've lost count of the number of times guys have taken advange of me.

However my advice is if you ever come across a guy like that (and chances are you will) to just stand for yourself useing whatever means you have at hand.

As for attracting 'nice guys' (don't you like them too?) i'm sure that you'd agree that a 'mary sue' is what they need and deiverve! Not meaning to seem like I'm trying to make it look as though I think that all men should be worshiped like god's I've always tryed to be a 'mary sue' (as I am one!?!) for my boyfriend as I think he should get the best kind of woman that is humanly possible as he treats me like a princess, and so I treat him like a prince! (Or rather as he put's it 'king')

Also I don't want anyone to go and stress themselves out by trying to become perfect. As (although it is true that at times it can be hard) it's meant to be fun.

The men get their 'perfect women' we get to have whatever we want in return.

Seems a fair swap doesn't it? (to me anyway)

Anyway what's the problem with the whole 'mary sue' thing anyway? If her kind were real then we'd get on like a house on fire, as I'm a writer too, abet one who writes stories about 'mary sues' and her bother 'mary lue'

I'll put one up some day and I hope that you'll all like them.

Ta now!

P.S. Thanks for the rating as you were right I do have both AS and NT trates!

P.P.S. Don't worry about your not being from Japan, as when you read the Actiale you'll see what I meant!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 8:07 am

maxisunnygirl wrote:
Yes you are right anyone who try's to be a 'little miss perfect' (as they say) could make herself very vonrable.

Believe me I know I've lost count of the number of times guys have taken advange of me.

However my advice is if you ever come across a guy like that (and chances are you will) to just stand for yourself useing whatever means you have at hand.

As for attracting 'nice guys' (don't you like them too?) i'm sure that you'd agree that a 'mary sue' is what they need and deiverve! Not meaning to seem like I'm trying to make it look as though I think that all men should be worshiped like god's I've always tryed to be a 'mary sue' (as I am one!?!) for my boyfriend as I think he should get the best kind of woman that is humanly possible as he treats me like a princess, and so I treat him like a prince! (Or rather as he put's it 'king')

Also I don't want anyone to go and stress themselves out by trying to become perfect. As (although it is true that at times it can be hard) it's meant to be fun.

The men get their 'perfect women' we get to have whatever we want in return.

Seems a fair swap doesn't it? (to me anyway)

Anyway what's the problem with the whole 'mary sue' thing anyway? If her kind were real then we'd get on like a house on fire, as I'm a writer too, abet one who writes stories about 'mary sues' and her bother 'mary lue'

I'll put one up some day and I hope that you'll all like them.

Ta now!

P.S. Thanks for the rating as you were right I do have both AS and NT trates!

P.P.S. Don't worry about your not being from Japan, as when you read the Actiale you'll see what I meant!

Personally, mary-sue characters are very cliched and annoying. No one is perfect and trying to become perfect for a man is just impossible. I'm not very good-looking so it's already out of the question. :/

I like nice guys but I don't think they'd be willing to ask out a mary-sue because they think they wouldn't stand a chance.

What? I wasn't rating your NT and Aspie traits. That's my score in my signature. XD

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2010, 8:33 am

Sorry Love, I didn't know it was your signature, hope you did not mind?

Anyway as is well known we are all entitled to our point of view and whatever rocks your boat is fine with me.

However one must remember that perfection differs from person to person, so while some men will need a woman to be one way, others will need a woman to be another way.

Just for the record I'm sure you are good looking as all a man needs a woman to do to look nice is to take care of what looks she's got.

Many girls don't know how good looking they really are, and so what you are feeling is quite normal.

As for men and lacking the conerdece to date 'mary sues' well if I know quite a few guts with AS who'd ONLY date 'mary sues' as they beileve that's what they are entitled to!

You are probuely right about how some men would have failed with other women and thus 'lower' their standededs but from I've seen as most people with AS who do happen to have the good luck to find love are in need of a few poniters.

Don't worry I'll come up with a follow up series for Aspie men, as they'll need to put some effort into things as well.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I'm hoping to help Aspie girls who want to find love but don't know what they are doing 'wrong' simpely due to the fact that everyone around them is to serad to tell them about their 'mistakes'

And also as a side effect there will be a lot more 'sexy' Aspie girls about too, that'll not only make the Aspie maen happy, but more importantly give us a better name in the wider world.

Ta now

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Aug 2010, 8:23 am

After giving it some thought i've redone what I was going to put up at first and made it into one artilce.

Also I hope that the advice will come across a lot clearer as the old ones would have confuesed some people.

Hopefully I'll have it up tommrow or failing that the day after.

Ta Now!

maxisunnygirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Sep 2010, 4:35 am

Well just so you all know it's up!

Feel free to post your coments!

Ta now!