Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

nirma1230
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jul 2011, 2:39 am

thank you to share such a great information, i hope that every one will like it and i hope that you will keep it p and will share more information as like this
keep it up

daniellekbourke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jul 2011, 4:23 am

... I love to wear Superhero T-shirts :D , with a long sleeved T-shirt underneath if it's cold... My fave T-shirt atm is my Green Lantern shirt, unfortunatley the clothes I like are almost always in boys sizes :( ...

... I like wearing things that are punk, :) ...

... I like to dress differently from everyone else :) ... Once I went to the 'mall' shopping centre wearing a clown costume with a wig, balloons and painted face... :D ... I love my polar bear beanie :) ...

... I like going out with my face painted as Spiderman, Flash, Batman, Green Lantern... :) or dressed up like a pirate etc... :D ...

daniellekbourke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jul 2011, 4:24 am

all_white wrote:
Edit: oops, just realised this is the Adolescent forum! Doh! *stares at floor and shuffles out sheepishly*

HAHAHA :D LOL :) it's okay

daniellekbourke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jul 2011, 4:29 am

RonWren wrote:
I usually wear a T-shirt with either stripes, or no pattern at all. Except for one Japanese Cat in the Hat shirt (I can actually read Japanese! It's my special interest) I wear long jeans, never shorts, and the jeans have to be blue or black becasue it feels strange wearing any other color. I like to wear striped jackets (By the way, Tim Berton likes to wear stripes too) I have one that's thick to wear when it's cold, and a thin one to wear in warmer times. I don't like formal clothes, they're uncomfortable, so when I do have to wear them, I wear a T-shirt under them.

Oh I will have to agree with you there, I love stripes and love Tim Burton, favorite movie producer and artist. :)

OnTheSpectrum
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2011, 5:17 am

Descartes wrote:
My style is also very casual. I also find that I tend to look better in dark colors. I'm not goth or anything, I'm just saying. :roll:

Yea I basically only wear black and grey (and I'm not goth either!)
P.S. LOVE your avatar :D

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 1:41 pm

all_white wrote:
Edit: oops, just realised this is the Adolescent forum! Doh! *stares at floor and shuffles out sheepishly*

It's OK. I almost posted in the In-depth adult discussion forum once.

kc8ufv
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 7:40 pm

all_white wrote:

This is the problem with finding new threads from the main page. Never know what subsection they are going to be in. I once found myself ending up in the women's issues section. Adolescent Autism forum isn't as bad of a place to end up (even if I'm really a little old to end up in there myself)

EGGREGUYOUS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Jul 2011, 4:10 am

I don't know if Classy is the correct word for it. I usually dress in button up shirts, stylish pants but not punky at all, grey Fedora, casual/dress up shoes, & a Trench coat. I have long hair but I have a figure similar to Ezio Auditore da Firenze, and his strut, also growing a gotee, so I don't look like a girl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c[/youtube]
I'm not just bragging, I really do look like that.

I don't know if it's supposed to be weird but you know how girls lower backs are more curved and deep than a dudes? My lower back is curved and deep like a girls. Is that just good posture (my back aches when I slouch) or is it weird?

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2011, 10:42 am

Plain shirt, plain pants/shorts, plain everything.

Especially NO LOGOS. I am NOT a walking billboard. -Saying this as he wears a band T-shirt-

E-Wreck
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jul 2011, 5:19 pm

A lot of my clothing comes from American Eagle, Aeropostal, Holister, and A&F. I also like Merona (Target FTW). So, I like to be pretty casual but somewhat prep. I like to wear dress shirts. I've also become to like H&M. It has really cool clothes and they're pretty cheap.

theaspiemusician
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2012, 8:20 pm

Skinny jeans, band T-shirts, hoodies, skate shoes, belts (usually studded but not always. Not boring plain black/brown belts though) beanies, checkered wristband, bike chain bracelet, hello kitty watch (Yes I'm a girl. for some reason I get confuzed as a boy on here often), Invader Zim rings, and a black bracelet that's very important to me because of who gave me it.
My hair is blue, has lots of layers and is short but has long bangs.

"One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small but the pills that mother gives you don't do anything at all"

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

theaspiemusician wrote:
Skinny jeans, band T-shirts, hoodies, skate shoes, belts (usually studded but not always. Not boring plain black/brown belts though) beanies, checkered wristband, bike chain bracelet, hello kitty watch (Yes I'm a girl. for some reason I get confuzed as a boy on here often), Invader Zim rings, and a black bracelet that's very important to me because of who gave me it.
My hair is blue, has lots of layers and is short but has long bangs.

oh...my...god...you're an invader zim and hello kitty fan too???? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE AMAZING, JUST SAYING!! ! (you can probably tell I am too hahahah) xD

Sona_21
Raven
Raven

23 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

Comfy no jeans fairly lose fitting, athletic pants, skirts (the long ones) and dresses. T-shirt, jacket/sweater. Usually not be the " height of fashion ".
Basically whatever I like.

WalkingThesaurus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

Casual. Typically I wear jeans, T-shirts, and sweaters. In the summer, if it's hot enough, I'll wear athletic shorts. In regards to footwear I like sneakers. On formal occasions I usually wear trousers, button-up shirts (sometimes with amusing prints, e.g. I have a shirt with a bunch of horses on it), and a vest or a sweater vest.