Men, you are in the wrong place

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

fs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

This forum is dominated by women. You are not allowed to speak freely here. I have seen this pattern repeated many times on dating forums. You deserve better. You deserve a place where you can speak your mind without a woman telling you what you are allowed to say. Why should you put up with moderators like DW_a_mom censoring men? I have created a forum for men to freely speak about dating issues. Please stop submitting to the oppression of feminists. Stand up for yourselves and speak your mind freely. Please join me at the <illegal link removed>.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:44 pm

Or you could stop trying to force your beliefs on others...

You don't seem to realise that you are crossing lines. Yeah, I walk them sometimes but you're deluded into thinking you haven't done anything to warrant a banning.

Last edited by hale_bopp on 25 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

What a great spam speech, but I've been on this forum for almost a year now and I haven't noticed it being female dominated at all. The only thing I see is a bunch of depressed guys, and a bunch of trolls telling them they'll be like that forever. This love forum is a s**t one for actual relationship advice for that reason. But as for the female dominated thing? Don't know what you're on about.

Last edited by Asp-Z on 25 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Or you could stop trying to force your beliefs on others...

Thank you. :thumleft:

Krusty
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

Hey! This is why it said wrongplanet had too much traffic!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
What a great spam speech, but I've been on this forum for almost a year now and I haven't noticed it being female dominated at all. The only thing I see is a bunch of depressed guys, and a bunch of trolls telling them they'll be like that forever. This love forum is a s**t one for actual relationship advice for that reason. But as for the female dominated thing? Don't know that you're on about.

He's just butthurt because he offended 90% of the women here with his crap about women not deserving a life and equal rights.
But by all means people should join his no girlfriend forum and bash women to their hearts content and remain single forever.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

I thought men supposedly outnumbered women on here 4:1 (although that is widely disputed).

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:49 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
What a great spam speech, but I've been on this forum for almost a year now and I haven't noticed it being female dominated at all. The only thing I see is a bunch of depressed guys, and a bunch of trolls telling them they'll be like that forever. This love forum is a s**t one for actual relationship advice for that reason. But as for the female dominated thing? Don't know that you're on about.

He's just butthurt because he offended 90% of the women here with his crap about women not deserving a life and equal rights.
But by all means people should join his no girlfriend forum and bash women to their hearts content and remain single forever.

Glad I missed that then. TBH, the mods need to be much quicker at catching trolls in this place, it's a big problem.

I do like the irony of him starting a forum for guys to talk about relationships called No-Girlfriend, which will be for bashing women, though. Ya gotta laugh at that :lol:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:50 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I thought men supposedly outnumbered women on here 4:1 (although that is widely disputed).

LOL and most of the moderators are male too.

There goes his logic down the drain.

Tiggurix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Actually, the female opinions and points of view here are usually some of the best and most helpful. I don't think a dating forum dominated by a single sex would ever be a good one!

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 1:54 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Glad I missed that then. TBH, the mods need to be much quicker at catching trolls in this place, it's a big problem.

I do like the irony of him starting a forum for guys to talk about relationships called No-Girlfriend, which will be for bashing women, though. Ya gotta laugh at that :lol:

Yeah, but the mods are only human. They do have lives and need sleep after all. However, the troll problem does need to be addressed, I'm just not sure how. :(

Isn't irony great? :lol:

Krusty
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

fs
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Aug 2010, 2:09 pm

This forum reminds me of the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Watch it and you will know what I mean.

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

Is it really necessary to make your own website to get your points across? Preaching to the choir is pretty pointless.

I find the conflicting views on this site to be healthy

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
TBH, the mods need to be much quicker at catching trolls in this place, it's a big problem.

Hear! Hear!

WP used to be a haven, lately its begun to feel like a wild west town with people indiscriminately kicking over tables and taking vicious potshots at each other. I know a lot of other forums are like that all the time, but this one should never be allowed to get like that.

Can we start putting up WANTED posters?

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 2:15 pm

I think the ban hammer needs to be swung...