Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Sep 2010, 9:52 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Have you considered hormone treatment?

I don't get painful periods but I have polycystic ovaries - and and being on the pill helps regulate my hormones. What does yoru doctor reccomend?

I would also suggest you look up natural treatments for your problem, in my opinion, our earth holds all the answers to our problems.

I agree. After all, what did people do before hormones? I get pleasant pictures in my head of women gathering herbs and making healing potions... 8)

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2010, 10:03 am

I get bitterly bad cramps on my 1st two days. When I was a kid I remember just sitting in the bathroom hunched over on the toilet, waiting for it all to bleed out of me. Okay, that was probably too much to say.

Anyway, I've learned to read my body and now I can recognize a few hours before I'm about to start getting my period. I pop 3 Motrin then a few hours 3 more. I've gone through 8 before in a day. It works and no caffeine or weird side effects.