Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

mullion
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 May 2006, 6:31 am

I was wondering if anyone on here has issues with going on holiday. I become depressed before and during a holiday away. Is this down to the complete change in routine which is normally quite abhorrent to many with asperger syndrome?

alex
Developer
Developer

10 May 2006, 6:48 am

mullion wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on here has issues with going on holiday. I become depressed before and during a holiday away. Is this down to the complete change in routine which is normally quite abhorrent to many with asperger syndrome?

When you say "holiday" do you mean "vacation?"

mullion

10 May 2006, 6:55 am

v.sorry - yes, I mean going on vacation. ( amEnglish poster). V. curious to others feelings and opinions on vacations & whether they deal well with the routine change or not.

Hel
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 May 2006, 12:37 pm

I tend to pack for every conceivable eventuality! :lol: Deciding what to take with me is a complete nightmare.
I do get very stressed just before too. I think I'm better than I used to be but I do need to know exactly what time we will get there, what we will plan to do throughout each day, etc. I have issues with separation anxiety as far as my luggage is concerned... 8O

Emettman
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2006, 2:40 am

Yes, I have some issues with holidays, and holidays are what I have.

But since the majority of the board appear to have vacations, I'll see you over in the other thread.

(Grumpy old man mode) Cultural imperialism, that's what it is. They'll be telling me next that my favourite season isn't autumn. (/grumpy old man mode)