Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 9:14 pm

anyone like dragon ball z?

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

LOVE IT! I've been watching DBZ Kai. Got part way into Frieza Saga then no new episodes for a few weeks. Goku going SSJ is EPIC to this very day as is Gohan going SSJ2 the other forms are stupid. SSJ and SSJ2 showed real raw pure emotion!! ! SSJ3 was just super HARD training and wasn't triggered by emotion and GT was a sh***y series IMO. I like watching Kai though ahh the memories!! !! "Ally to good NIGHTMARE TO YOU!" (I believe is what Goku says to Frieza if I remember correctly I LOVE DBZ!) Or SSJ2 Gohan "THAT'S ENOUGH! STOP IT I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" (Powers up) Cell mouth opened in shock you can see the HOLY s**t WHAT HAVE I DONE! Look on his face LOL! Then he got HIS ASS KICKED!! !! !! !

EtherealTiger
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm

yeah it was really good for awhile but on tv the episodes just dragged on and on and the newer series were terribly written at least from Buu onward.

BigJohnnyCool
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

EtherealTiger wrote:
yeah it was really good for awhile but on tv the episodes just dragged on and on and the newer series were terribly written at least from Buu onward.

QFT

DBZ was awesome, it was (and still is) the only actual anime that I watch. The series however went downhill after the Cell Saga, passing the mantel in DBZ should literally ended the show. Gohan really didn't do a good job protecting the planet after he beat Cell (not including Bojack seeing as that's not really Canon...)

The Otherworld Tournament was unquestionably the WORST filler in the series I have ever seen. I still cannot watch that fight between Goku and Caterpy (the giant caterpillar man) without dying inside

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2010, 8:19 pm

I'd be more surprised by people who didn't like DBZ. That show is such a classic. Vegeta was and still is totally badass.

jaspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Aug 2010, 3:31 am

Up until they finished the Frieza Saga,after that it just became beyond tedious.However some of the"Movie Special" films
that have been produced are both dreadful and entertaining.Probably the best Movie specials are Movies 7,12 and 13,the first 3 movies are the worst IMHO.

Werecrocodile
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Sep 2010, 4:55 pm

Yes, Raditz should have been brought back so he become Goku's (softer word) pet and become a super saiyan. The Frieza saga is the best, never should have went on from there.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

Dragon Ball Z was awsome.

Hi Batshit

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2010, 6:57 pm

i like vegeta better than goku. he is so badass

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIkhQV3hi4[/youtube]

scottmyers14
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2011, 7:56 pm

I love the show
It's action packed, funny, and has awesome characters.
And my favorite character in the series is Vegeta, the prince of all saiyans.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2011, 10:54 pm

The Cell Games

Gohan just kicked everyones arse. I feel that Chi Chi ruined him. I could have done without him growing up to be the Great Saiyanman..ugh...and then going mystical? double ugh.

i mean, c'mon... up until the cell games...they had all this focus on Gohan having this mysterious great power...and hinting that he was gonna be the biggest of the DBZ heroes... and then he just fizzles out...not cool.

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

kepheru
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2011, 6:51 pm

I loved dragon ball z as a kid, and I consider it to be the best animated show of all time, and probably always will, even if I am totally biased :D . I never watched dragon ball gt though.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 4:59 am

Although I do like Dragonball Z, I actually enjoy the Abridged Series better nowadays. The Team Fourstar Dragonball Z Abridged is one of the funniest things I have ever watched. :)

On sabbatical...

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 5:01 am

I have read much more of the manga than have watched the original dragon ball. I enjoyed the manga.