Aspergers - NT says "Fake whiny white people disease?&q

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

voyage-one
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Nov 2011, 11:15 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
So an NT with a big mouth has insulted you and others with Aspergers. You should close his or her mouth with a punch to his or her mouth. How dare they insult Aspergers?

Stand up my fellow Asperger and fight back for freedom, liberty and justice. If you do not stand up for you, no one else will. Wipe the smile off this jerks face with a hard punch to the mouth when they least expect it.

I would get a cricket bat and break their legs.

jackbus01
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 11:24 am

This reminds me of the best (or worst) troll thread I ever saw on WP

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt153008.html

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 12:03 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
That's what an NT told me. Said that you either have autism or you don't, and aspergers is just for whiny white people who are outcasts but want to feel important so they give themselves a label. Is there any truth to this?

AS is a form of autism........so whoever told you that is an idiot and is just trying to make fun of something they don't understand.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

20 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

voyage-one wrote:
Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
So an NT with a big mouth has insulted you and others with Aspergers. You should close his or her mouth with a punch to his or her mouth. How dare they insult Aspergers?

Stand up my fellow Asperger and fight back for freedom, liberty and justice. If you do not stand up for you, no one else will. Wipe the smile off this jerks face with a hard punch to the mouth when they least expect it.

I would get a cricket bat and break their legs.
If you guys would think of making some NT's mouth bloody, then breaking their legs with a bat,why not go one step further and put a bullet through their brain? But seriously, violence isn't the best answer. Just ignore people who say stupid stuff like that.

DJFester
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 10:08 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:
That's what an NT told me. Said that you either have autism or you don't, and aspergers is just for whiny white people who are outcasts but want to feel important so they give themselves a label. Is there any truth to this?

AS is a form of autism........so whoever told you that is an idiot and is just trying to make fun of something they don't understand.

Exactly, Sweetleaf. Ignorance knows no limits. I've had someone try to say that kind of crap to me as well. That same person also says I'm gay because I'm a DJ (despite the fact that I've been married for over 9 years). Either they're just trying to get your goat, or they're just plain ignorant. Not worth the waste of your time.