Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

Friskeygirl wrote:
Banned for making threats and name calling, good riddance

Threats :? A little difficult to carry out a threat on a message board :?

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 3:11 am

MONIQUE didn't do anything, everyone else just bullied her until she got angry... :roll:

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 3:47 am

Asp-Z wrote:
MONIQUE didn't do anything, everyone else just bullied her until she got angry... :roll:

I was gonna say, but you seemed to have beat me to it.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 4:07 am

Blindspot149 wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

Asp-Z wrote:

superboyian wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

Examples:

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot > thegrawlgressyugly :tongue:

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot renamed theannoyinggurlhotNOT

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
I clone friskygirl ( are what ever it's name is) and the clone i would give the same treatment that bougzy got form the movie law biding citizen. the scene were he is laying on the warehouse table with his limbs motionless. ahh freash air never tasted sweet.

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:
I clone friskygirl ( are what ever it's name is) and the clone i would give the same treatment that bougzy got form the movie law biding citizen. the scene were he is laying on the warehouse table with his limbs motionless. ahh freash air never tasted sweet.

Reported to mods

i believe if i wish to live out the movie i can. do so.

She's banned, deal with it, oh and maybe take the time to read up on talking about banned members
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 4:26 am

I don't believe for a second that she said those things without any form of provocation from the people they were aimed at.

Last edited by Asp-Z on 01 Sep 2010, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 4:34 am

As I said deal with it, if you don't like it talk to the mod's

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 4:41 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
Blindspot149 wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

Asp-Z wrote:

superboyian wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

Examples:

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot > thegrawlgressyugly :tongue:

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot renamed theannoyinggurlhotNOT

MONIQUEIJ wrote:

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

Reported to mods

i believe if i wish to live out the movie i can. do so.

She's banned, deal with it, oh and maybe take the time to read up on talking about banned members
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html

As Asp-Z said before, its because you got to the point where you got her so angry that she started saying these things, you took her quote from her film very seriously as she meant it as a joke, but it didn't seem to sound like it and TeaEarlGreyHot didn't seem to like her much so she said did that, she got told off for that anyways.

She was having such a hard time on that day too, so it explains alot why she was like that, she may not want to show it but she was having a very hard time dealing with it to the point where she ended up taking her frustrations on the forum.

If you actually get to know her properly, you'd be really surprised who she really is.

SO, don't come aiming the rules at me when you are doing exactly the same.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 5:13 am

superboyian wrote:

As Asp-Z said before, its because you got to the point where you got her so angry that she started saying these things, you took her quote from her film very seriously as she meant it as a joke, but it didn't seem to sound like it and TeaEarlGreyHot didn't seem to like her much so she said did that, she got told off for that anyways.

She was having such a hard time on that day too, so it explains alot why she was like that, she may not want to show it but she was having a very hard time dealing with it to the point where she ended up taking her frustrations on the forum.

If you actually get to know her properly, you'd be really surprised who she really is.

I am not the one whining and dragging this out, she has a bad habit of bad mouthing members here, and I really fail to see
what was funny about that movie quote, wheres the joke, anyhow I am not going to take that coming from the likes of that!
Oh and since I was one of the few to have reported her behavior to the mods, I will aim the rules at who ever insists
on breaking them, so don't bother giving me her excuses for oh just having a bad day

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 5:25 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
superboyian wrote:

I am not the one whining and dragging this out, she has a bad habit of bad mouthing members here, and I really fail to see
what was funny about that movie quote, wheres the joke, anyhow I am not going to take that coming from the likes of that!
Oh and since I was one of the few to have reported her behavior to the mods, I will aim the rules at who ever insists
on breaking them, so don't bother giving me her excuses for oh just having a bad day

How was THAT an excuse, you don't even know what she goes through everyday and I rather not share it for privacy reasons.
Yes, I know she has the habit of bad mouthing people which is really a shame, because I know she has this really good side of her that I was only able to see.

"Oh I was having a bad day" is an excuse that she would use, but she didn't use that, that's technically, THAT is not an excuse and I know her more than you know her and I knew her before she even came on this site.

Me saying it for her does NOT mean an excuse.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 5:48 am

Is she banned? Oh I didn't know that.
Oh well, I didn't like her much anyway

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 5:57 am

MONKEY wrote:
Is she banned? Oh I didn't know that.
Oh well, I didn't like her much anyway

Yes, she got banned. I thought she was alright, maybe its because I had a crush on her, my views about her seems totally different. :lol:

applefacebaby
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Sep 2010, 6:22 am

blue_bean wrote:
applefacebaby wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

:? What kind of threats and name callings.

Monique is that you? Be honest.

no my name is lala; but i notice a person with Monique user name joined my forum.
and after seeing friskygirl post I guess i got concern. she right it's non of my concern.
:oops: :oops: . ( i never had a wp account before)

so what I'm different.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 6:51 am

applefacebaby wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
applefacebaby wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

no my name is lala; but i notice a person with Monique user name joined my forum.
and after seeing friskygirl post I guess i got concern. she right it's non of my concern.

Is that a fact?

MONIQUEIJ was banned for personal attacks. And I told her bluntly that any sockpuppets she made would be banned. Honesty is never the best policy for people who think they are entitled to do what they wish. You see, they view their rights as being more important than their responsibilities or anyone else's rights. Whereas I take my responsibilities very seriously indeed.

On sabbatical...

applefacebaby

01 Sep 2010, 7:05 am

Quatermass wrote:
applefacebaby wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
applefacebaby wrote:
Friskeygirl wrote:

Is that a fact?

MONIQUEIJ was banned for personal attacks. And I told her bluntly that any sockpuppets she made would be banned. Honesty is never the best policy for people who think they are entitled to do what they wish. You see, they view their rights as being more important than their responsibilities or anyone else's rights. Whereas I take my responsibilities very seriously indeed.

I see and agree with your post.

so what I'm different.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

I like my own new avatar :D

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

I must have misread the thread title, this isn't surreal avatar discussion at all.
<---------------------------------------------