Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2010, 12:15 pm

I am usually a step ahead with ideas in my head of papers projects etc. but at the last minute I chose to do Statistics online and Business Ethics online. :-( I am totally clueless in this area. :-( I have to do a Research Portfolio (Cite a website) then write 15-20 lines I found 3/10 (articles I needed) but the most lines I could think of writing is 6 per citation!

I'm in tears freaking out!! !! As I said I'm usually ahead with ideas (sorry to repeat again) but I'm upset!! !! I don't have my textbook in so perhaps reading that will give me insight. I'm not so sure. With classes I try to apply Psychology I know it can relate to Business but Ethics I'm not so sure about. Plus needing 15-20 lines and I could only figure up 6! :-(

Luckily this isn't on campus since I'm sitting at my computer upset right now. :-( I remember having a meltdown over College Algebra and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't understand it. I scratched by with a C due to A) Hurricane season 2004 5-6 in a row NO Final Exam and B) An Online tutoring thing which helped kind of sadly more than the teacher ever did. On the plus side both this Math and Ethics teacher are some of the best on Campus but I'm so lost!! ! Without my ideas!! !! !

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2010, 7:19 pm

Don't freak out.

Let me guess: You just started a couple of days ago, and this requires you to write between 150 and 200 lines and do a lot of research, so it isn't due tomorrow or anything, right?

You found 3 articles and you need 10, but nothing says you have to use the first articles you find. If you go out and find 12-15 or so, then if some of them aren't very inspiring you can just toss them out. Also, nothing is stopping you from coming up with about 6 lines each, running out of things to think of, and then leaving it alone and coming back to it the next day, refreshed and possibly with new ideas.

Probably having the textbook and more time in the class will help with ideas.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2010, 7:26 pm

I started Business Ethics today. I found about 4 articles now and wrote my view on them but she said an article on Deception wouldn't work. (Has to be about Fraud) WELL Deception is about fraud and how the criminal takes advantage of us. She has mentioned using the college online library site which I DESPISE! I hope what I've written is ok. When it comes to grades I'm no OMG perfectionist give me a DAMN C and let me go on my way!! !! She mention with Psychology Ethics would be confidintiality or some other s**t which I don't care about writing about. :-( Hopefully the 4 articles (and the future 6) Are enough to atleast pass her class with a C (that plus tests) should= a C. :-)