Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1706 of 2060 [ 32954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708, 1709 ... 2060  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 9:56 am

LadeyX wrote:
I got a medal for walking 21 miles.

Oh nice!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 9:57 am

Kitty and coffee.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 10:07 am

Mr Clean (my osteopath) :heart:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 10:32 am

I am going to go for a walk after lunch. I will walk to my coffee shop.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 10:38 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Is he handsome? When my Mom years ago went to a Gynecologist there was a little old lady who would have bimontly appointments. My mom was friends with the doctors secretary and she was telling my mom that the doctor was very good looking and this little old lady just enjoyed the attention so the doctor just let her come in every other month. My moms friend said she was the cutest little old lady and everyone just loved her. When she passed away the doctor went to the visitation and he loved seeing the little lady too and they developed a little office friendship.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 2:01 pm

kitty and coffee

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 9:14 pm

My home not getting hit by a derecho in spite of what forecasts say.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 2:20 am

I have a friend that can tell when I'm overwhelmed and helps me with no judgement or patronizing. She's the first person ever to do so and I can't even express what it means to me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 10:16 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Is he handsome? When my Mom years ago went to a Gynecologist there was a little old lady who would have bimontly appointments. My mom was friends with the doctors secretary and she was telling my mom that the doctor was very good looking and this little old lady just enjoyed the attention so the doctor just let her come in every other month. My moms friend said she was the cutest little old lady and everyone just loved her. When she passed away the doctor went to the visitation and he loved seeing the little lady too and they developed a little office friendship.

He's a big, muscular Russian man who reminds me of Mr Clean because he's bald, has blue eyes, and wears a tight tshirt.
I love him because he's so talented at his job (massage, osteopathy, and acupuncture). He's very kind and soft spoken. I don't have a crush on him or anything but it's been great to see him again after year of Covid closures. He's finally allowed to work again. I have a male gyaecologist too like in your story ^ :P He was great, but I haven't seen him in quite some time.

*Reminds self to schedule appointment*

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 10:27 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

He's a big, muscular Russian man who reminds me of Mr Clean because he's bald, has blue eyes, and wears a tight tshirt.
I love him because he's so talented at his job (massage, osteopathy, and acupuncture). He's very kind and soft spoken. I don't have a crush on him or anything but it's been great to see him again after year of Covid closures. He's finally allowed to work again. I have a male gyaecologist too like in your story ^ :P He was great, but I haven't seen him in quite some time.

*Reminds self to schedule appointment*

I love the Mr Clean commercials

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 10:49 am

I think lunch will be good.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 11:04 am

Planning my meals for the week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 11:59 am

Lunch

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 5:20 pm

Mum has vacation and she and her boyfriend are staying at the campsite for two weeks, so I'm all alone and have the house to myself. Lovely.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 12:41 am

got a/c fixed in car, now i can drive in the hot weather in confidence that i won't melt in the heat.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 9:18 am

Kitty and coffee