Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1383 of 2060 [ 32958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386 ... 2060  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 12:03 pm

Mum and I were out zooming along in Mitsi.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 8:03 pm

Rafael Nadal is in the finals in Rome. He will be playing-no surprise-Novak Djokovic.

I had a fun tennis lesson today.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 10:13 pm

No period yet

Not sick

Nobody bothered me

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 10:21 pm

Watching the latest episode of MLP: FIM. It was quite funny and I really needed a laugh after the day I'd had.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 6:08 am

I am alive and awake! Not last night but the night before I was using my mind while I was asleep in dreaming about model railway waggon designs. I awoke up with a very nice design on my mind in which I was working on it (In my mind... Mentally adapting the design etc as I am great at visual thinking) while I was waking up before I got out of bed. Now yesterday then I largely almost forgot the design... Well, I didn't forget it but didn't think about it after I had got up, other then to recall the design in my mind to ensure I remembered the final outcome of the design, so I still have the design in my mind as I speak. I believe it is going to work just fine. :)
So, the next time I will be going to town I will buy some small rivits as in my design these will be used to fasten the body to the chassis. Not ideal visually but will be very solid. My approach is that mechanical qualities come first. Actually, I may make one using glue instead. If it holds together well I will use glue as visually it will look better... Yes. I am going to make and test a prototype, and if the glue is not such a success, rivits will be used. Either way it is going to work and work well, as rarely do my designs fail after I have spent so much mental time with them.
Oh, and I so much love the process of mentally designing model railway wagons and other model railway related equipment. Wow. If I could earn money through thought I would be rich... And also, if someone could see the pictures in my head and give me a qualification... I would probably have a degree by now...haha. I was so often told off in school through daydreaming! If only the teachers could see the work I was doing in my mind... Why isn't daydreaming a subject? :)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 6:09 am

Ooh. What's a MLP:FIM Kenya?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:11 am

My elder son was king-like as always

He was happy and content as the weather has improved
I told him we could go to the park later ( since my brother is staying over) today and he smiled and clapped his hands to show he was excited to go to the park

Yesterday my brother said that Joseph (who is in the Bible too BV although the story is different in some ways) when the ladies basically said he isn't a man this must be an angel (when remarking on his beauty )
He said if they had seen (elder son) they would say the same thing
He said he pictures prophet Joseph to have looked like my elder son

That made me happy but I said I don't think so
Bcuz Joseph was probably blonde and blue eyed or something else very different from what they were used to for them to have been THAT surprised.
Which makes sense since he came from the Jewish tribe that was made of a different ethnicity from general Egyptians I think

So he can't have resembled my elder son bcuz my elder son looks like he may be from Egypt because he has that colouring but I'm guessing Joseph didn't otherwise why would they be THAT surprised?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:17 am

I found my hat, which means I don't need to go out anymore. I'm not sure what to do with my day now. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:19 am

The things my psych said sort of relieved me.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 9:33 am

Nadal vs. Djokovic in Rome! (Vamos, Rafael!)

Cute cat videos

Seeing my feral cats as I went out to feed them this morning

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 10:14 am

Coffee, and my Kitty is being so cute.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 1:19 pm

got a small trampoline for kids

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 1:23 pm

Rafael Nadal won in Rome for his ninth title at that venue and beat long-time nemesis Novak Djokovic!

Win at Roland Garros, Rafa!

Great to see him strong and doing well again!

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 3:54 pm

The Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv has safely ended without us being bombed or having a terrorist attack. Madonna was frightfully off key but fun to see.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 5:29 pm

No period

Rain stopped

Sleep

Not sick

Aikido

Nobody and nothing bothered me today yet

Friend

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 5:33 pm

Buying another birthday present for my sister. Her birthday is one week from tomorrow.

She will be turning 32.