Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1565 of 2061 [ 32975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1562, 1563, 1564, 1565, 1566, 1567, 1568 ... 2061  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2020, 9:02 pm

Long shower and elder was happy after they fixed his toothache today.

Nurse

Spoke to brother even though I think he felt annoyed with me from how much I was repeating the same sentences (which I always do but try not to) and whatnot but he didn't say anything mean. I just know when he is trying not show annoyance with me..

But anyway for ME speaking to him was lovely. Esp confirming that they are all well
Deep cleaned the kitchen

I put on black eye makeup per written instructions by this lady who is a dancer (i only dound her blog from googling how to) and it looks sooo nice the way shr says
.which is very unusual but faster and more efficient and better looking than what i normally do with black

WP... AnonAnon + Dragonsanddemons both seem in better spirits / situation (heading to solutions) compared to before my break from WP. Have seen Cecilfrankenstein and Joe90 post too. Raleigh etc
FuneralXempire kraftie auntblabby etc all types of people like coming to a get together except no pressure here

Reading ppl's thoughts, or doings here .. Like socializing but in a safe non-demanding and non-offensive way (irl there is always the fear of annoying or overstepping rules.
Can relate to a lot or learn a diff type of response diff ppl have...
Interesting but not rude to say so.. Irl there's always risk of seeming creepy or rude if u listen only without responding.. But why respond if u have nothing to contribute and just are taking it in. Better to listen n jump in when it's relevant instead of faking it..
Hence WP is best

Here u can say whatever or read and respond if u truly know what to say..
.otherwise can stay silent..
No pressure
No feeling tht ppl are just listening waiting for me to shut up.. They can just scroll past here..
No guilt..
Etc.
Great outlet. Great place to connect or learn more in a social way but not NT social ..

Love this country (scenery, sensible approach, education, calm people, etc) and feel proud of declining numbers of covid19 so schools might reopen .. In stages.. But such declining numbers show it's totally the way to go..

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2020, 8:40 am

kitty and coffee

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 8:48 am

Coffee and my kitty

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2020, 12:06 pm

A party tomorrow afternoon.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 10:07 am

Heavy rain

Spent entire morning dawdling at pharmacy/shop. Found a light perfume (body mist) that I found yesterday, on sale for only 5 dollars today!

Finally found a small pack of 'Large-XL' children's diapers to try on elder (did not want to spend the $$$$ on the big box of them in case they don't fit well)! !

Look really nice today (makeup n hair as I trimmed it last night it feels n looks better) and Sister n her Hubby are saying they will come by to visit (i could not collect myself well enough to go yesterday with kids to their apartment)

Good news from Pakistan (covid19-related plus oil mines in a province)

Good news from Canada (for long term care residents n their families)

Good news from home (mortgage paid off fr my home)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2020, 1:40 pm

Coffee, kitty boy and our garden party.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 8:41 am

My kitty and coffee. Going out to get some supplies.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2020, 12:20 pm

Coffee (I was smart and mixed in my new buckwheat honey by a local company instead of asking them to use their honey @ the drive-thru)

Sister n her H didnt pressure me to participate

B.Sisko
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Aug 2020, 5:57 pm

not again

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 5:24 am

Dog V4 going into yodel mode because he wanted a banned toy from on top of a book case.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 10:02 am

Kitty and coffee

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2020, 6:48 pm

Thunderstorm and heavy downpour.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2020, 9:53 am

Tonight is a fine and quiet night.
In which I get to knock over a house of cards.

I'd say, Full Speed Ahead. :twisted:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2020, 10:01 am

Coffee and kitty.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2020, 6:31 pm

A nurse (I guess she is from the Dominican republic or Trinidad ...that type of place but she reminds me of my uncle's wife from Trini)

Received a package with items I had wanted to use for years and recently succumbed to that wish. The lady who created the company n put all the colours together died last year though ..

Good weather

Saw many butterflies

XH was nice.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2020, 9:32 am

Kitty being cute.