Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

f**k you jamesy.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Today brought the batman DVD box set. It included batman, batman returns, batman and robin and batman forever.

thank god tdk and begins did not come with the box set :D

Good for you, now you can perv all over Batman Forever to your hearts content. But then again, you probably pleasure yourself 24/7 to the homoerotic undertones and close-ups of Batman's buttocks and the nipples on the Batsuit :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Batman Begins AND the Dark Knight = better than you.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 1:44 pm

A_Spock_Darkly wrote:
Xenu wrote:
Honestly while it wasn't a true Batman movie I did enjoy it. I believe the majority of hate on it was that it was different in tone than a Batman movie should be and that everybody groups it together with Batman and Robin (Quite possibly the worst movie of all time). IMO it was by no means a great film but I did enjoy it.

The hell does that mean?

It means it was a film clearly based upon the Adam West series' camp style rather than the actual comics.