favorite nfl team? (for fans of american football only)

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 2:55 pm

That Andy Reid is insisting he's going to start Kolb over Vick is enough for me to want him fired. The trouble would be getting a coach good enough to replace him. Reid is actually a pretty decent coach...just he seems like he needs a year or two vacation from football so that he stops going senile.

I'm sure the Bills would kill to have Andy Reid as their head coach. Though, I think the Bills problem is more with the GM and the coaching staff is a result of the poor work by the GM.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 11:50 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

number5
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 8:23 am

Quote:
I'm sure the Bills would kill to have Andy Reid as their head coach. Though, I think the Bills problem is more with the GM and the coaching staff is a result of the poor work by the GM.

Agreed. Special teams was all we really had going for us and we let Bobby April go. Next we'll be letting Brian Moorman go. No good QB, offensive line, etc. Our problems run deep. Save us Canada!

Bummer about Reggie Bush.

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 9:57 am

Patriots. I only became interested in football about 4 or 5 years ago when the Patriots were winning every year so I ended up following them and always watching them on TV.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

Sticking with Vick. Good thing Andy Reid isn't completely insane yet.

pattheaspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Sep 2010, 3:40 am

GO VIKINGS! :)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

27 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

Packer fan by birth. So is everyone from this state.

Spyral wrote:
Wisguy wrote:
I live less than 30 minutes' drive time from the stadium and my family has season tix, so it's gotta be the Packers!

Mike

So Jealous! Seriously, one of my lifelong dreams has been to see a game at Lambeau. Preferably in December (or January! :wink: ) when there is a ton of snow on the ground...Have loved the Packers since I was a little girl.

Packer games are really expensive but I was lucky enough to go to one a couple years ago. It was last game of the season, The Pack were 5-10 and the Lions were 0-15. Being the Wisconsinite that I am I thought the 30-35 degrees out was nothing and didn't really dress appropriately. Lucky I still got toes lol, I frooze my butt off. I can't even imagine what it would be like -10 below. It could of been worse, I at least brought like a hunting seat cushion since I knew the the bench would be cold and wet from the snow. We sat literally in the last row too.

Despite all that, the Packers won 31-21. It was awesome. Seeing the Lions go 0-16 was history too so it made an otherwise meaningless game at the end of season somewhat memorable.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:36 am

Giants

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:41 am

danandlouie wrote:
any team except the eagles. hate the eagles. want the team plane to crash.

I can understand why.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)