Whats the worst thing an NT did to you or said to you

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MizLiz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 12:18 pm

I must have been about 10-12 when my mom told me I brought nothing but misery into her life.

Julian94
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

Bullying

ReBabar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Sep 2010, 3:21 pm

"stop making that face, you look even more stupid" my teacher. I was4.

"you can't play with my son" I was 5.

"She's just weird" my teacher to her colleague, referring to me, during class. I was 6 .

"you are the black sheep of the class" my teacher. I was 7.

"No one will never love you" a classmate told me this after slapping me, the teacher was in the classroom. I was 9.

The mother of one of my classmates stuck out her tongue at me, I was with my mom. I was 10.

When playing volley or whatever at school, no one wanted me to bein his/her team, they not would not only leave me out, but also throw balls at me. The teacher never did anything to make them stop.

"She's an useful nerd" I used to let the others copy my tests and homework.

"don't look at me, I'll punch you" one of my lovely classmates. I was 13.

"I already told you to look me in the eyes when you're talking to me so this time I'll give you a D" my teacher. I was 16. ( then she was forced to change the mark and give me A after I reported her behaviour, then she got meaner to me)

first day of school. My classmates made me stand in the middle of the classroom, they occupied my desk and my seat with a pile of books, grinning. The teacher didn't do anything. It was two days ago.

this is just 2/100 of "the worst things a NT did or said to me"

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 3:48 pm

The worst thing was ganging up on me so they could beat me up. That was awful. The thing I dreaded more in the world was physically fighting any of them.
Their violence is the worst thing, imo.

drown_my_sense_is
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Sep 2010, 4:01 pm

sigh..

In 6th grade we stayed inside for recess. the teacher had a rocking chair no one could sit on. some 'friend's were playing on it, I told them they shouldn't. It tipped over with a loud sound and snapped the bottom. hall monitor came in and I was in a pile people fallen. ask who did it? EVERYONE points and blames me. I always yelled and told everyone I didnt do it, every time brought up by anything, parents, etc. Had to spend half of that year in the office with the punk, no recess, teacher hated me

StuartN
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 11:18 am

My boss introduced me to people from another organisation as "this is the guy who looks after our computers and printers" (my job was to conduct the research and analysis).

People quite often tell me to "f**k off back to your own country".

Wraythen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

"Heya, sweetcheeks!"

From several groups of people in my year level and the two levels below in HS.

Apparently there were rumours that I was gay. They even went and grabbed me in between my legs a number of times near the end of year 12 (rather ironic, really).

Also, wow, mine looks REALLY tame compared to some of these entries. F***ing hell.

CrimsonKing
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Sep 2010, 3:14 pm

I am the "37-year-old-virgin", lol

ok, let's see:

loser, liar, jerk, dick, ret*d, idiot, dumb, sociopath, Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde, deceiver, anti-social, schizoid, emotionally abusive, manipulative, "just friends", "EEWWWWWW!"

...............oh wait! Did i already mention "loser"?

oh yeah, i guess i did. Also, "you are a TERRIBLE kisser".......

And all of these are from just 2 people ...........the only 2 dates i have been on.....

it seems like a lot of you guys are/were bullied, THAT is VERY COMMON among AS people....

.......same here, almost went to independent study in hi school, (would NOT recommend it).......but.......c'est la vie

Now who can beat THAT list? coming from a 37-yr-old virgin?! ! lol

Slow soft worms below"
------James Douglas Morrison, Paris 1971

Last edited by CrimsonKing on 19 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gassy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

I was absolutely oblivious to any sort of bullying to me when i was young. To be honest I simply didn't, and dont really care what people say or think about me. Now i automatically assume they're being sarcastic or having a laugh.

So i dont know what the worse thing someone said to me was because I rarely noticed and really couldn't give a ****.

But the worse thing someone did to me was when i was about 7 another boy in my class gave me a compound fracture to my right thumb by trapping it in the hinge of a door. Probably the worse pain i've felt in my life.

To be honest i didn't even realise i was even being bullied till my teens. I honestly thought we were playing a game.

I have to say im pretty certain i didn't get bullied in secondary school, partly because my friends at the time were big (muscular wise) and would stick up for me if anything happened, and due to the fact i love football, i had at least something in common with most of the school bullies so we got along okay.

By the sounds of it i got off extremely lightly and was very very lucky compared to many other people here!!

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

A lot of people at school knew how easy it was to make me feel anxious and would just say things to try wind me up. It was too difficult to ignore and I could never find the right words to get them to leave me alone.

another_1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 3:18 pm

well, it wasn't an NT/Aspie thing, or anything like that, but . . . .here is absolutely, without doubt, the most humiliating thing I ever had happen.

In High School, our Dean of Boys was the considered the coolest teacher in the school - he was a strict disciplinarian, but he was known as someone the boys could go to to discuss pretty much anything they needed to discuss. He was the college prep English teacher for 11th and 12th grades, and he made it clear on the first day of class that, if we EVER disagreed with something he said in class he encouraged us to come to him after class and discuss it. Being a naive 16 year old, I believed him. :roll:

One day in class, in a story we were reading, there was an unsavory character who happened to be gay. He took the opportunity to make numerous "joking" remarks stereotyping gays negatively. This being the 70's, this type of public comment wasn't particularly unusual, but I was disturbed by it for several reasons:
1) I had been taught, pretty much from birth, that is is just plain wrong to stereotype.
2) I knew a couple of gay adults, and the stereotypes he was using did not at all fit them.
3) I was, like many here, regularly picked on in school. Since "fa***t" is pretty much the worst insult a teenage boy can throw at another boy, I got called it a LOT, and it was in my best interests to lessen negative usage of such terms.
and
4) Like a lot of boys that age, I had had a couple of experiences with other boys, but none yet with girls. Therefore, I was worried that I might be gay - and if I was, I was damn sure NOT going to be the sleazy, nasty child-molester he was painting gays as being.

After lunch, I caught him just as he was leaving the lunchroom and (very politely), raised points 1 & 2.

To say that he was "homophobic" would, it turned out, be a significant understatement.

He proceeded to subject me to about a 5 minute harangue. His tireade included throwing me out of his class because I disgusted him, and including the admonishment that, "Anybody who is a fa***t should go blow their brains out, because that's the only way a fa***t can positively contribute anything to the world." Yes, that is a direct quote. It's been almost 35 years, but some things stick in your mind, ya know?

Did I mention that we were just outside the open doorway to the lunchroom? And that LITERALLY 25% of the student body was IN that lunchroom? Or the fact that his diatribe was delivered at a volume that would do a drill instructor proud? 8O

These facts added up to the fact that everybody in the lunchroom heard EVERY SINGLE WORD he said to me - and about half of them could see me, so there was no doubt to whom this was all directed.

Yes, this is a true story.

Anybody wanna beat that one?

Oh, and how about YOU, Corp? I didn't see you share anything. What kind of story do you have?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 3:27 pm

Share the same planet with me.

Amik
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 5:29 pm

I've been bullied a lot in my life and gotten many nasty remarks, but a few incidents stick out as really upsetting.

When I was 8 years old my family hid a videocamera in my room and recorded what I was doing when I thought I was alone. Then the whole family watched the tape together and told me to come join them and then they laughed at me and ridiculed me for what I had been doing and for my appearance and made a lot of nasty remarks. It was humiliating and it caused me major trust issues. After that, whenever I went to my room I locked the door carefully, double checked if it was locked well, closed the window and the curtains, searched the room for hidden cameras or recording equipment and still never felt fully safe or private in my room.

I have physical disabilities and was supposed to get some accommodations for that in PE class at school, since there were some things I couldn't do. When I was 12 my PE teacher yelled at me in front of class "I'm sick and tired of you being different! Why can't you just do the same as the other kids!?"

When I was 24 I went out for a walk to get some fresh air and a car full of teenager boys I had never seen before drove up to me, stopped next to me and they sprayed some drink all over me and then drove off laughing. I've never understood why some neurotypicals get a kick out of doing such things. Incidents like these have happened every now and then throughout my life.

My mother-in-law has never liked me, because of my aspie traits. Once when we were staying with our in-laws my psycho mother-in-law went nuts and started making up lies about me and accusing me and my husband of things we had never done. She told us to leave their house and while I was packing our stuff to leave, my husband had to go out for a few minutes to arrange something and as soon as the door closed behind him on his way out his mother came to me and started yelling at me and calling me all sorts of insulting names and continued to make all kinds of ridiculous accusations. Nobody has ever been so rude to me in my entire life. She tried to physically assault me too, but backed off when I defended myself. Since then we have repeatedly caught her lying about us to various people in his hometown. Even when my father-in-law was on his deathbed and we flew in to be with him, she couldn't resist repeating her previous behavior and trying to get the fight going again and using the opportunity to upset me and be rude to me or ridicule me.