Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2006, 3:02 pm

Remember the episode of Doctor Phil where he had a Tourette's kid and an autistic kid, and the parents were (according to consensus on this list!) mishandling the kid totally?

From the TV reviews of our local throwaway weekly, "And earlier this year, the American Psychiatric Association attacked him for giving informatin about two neurological conditions that was 'not only wrong, but possibly dangerous.'"

Yeah! (chortles.) :twisted:

alex
Developer
Developer

19 May 2006, 3:08 pm

lol

AspieGurl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 May 2006, 6:00 pm

Dr. phil is full of it!

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2006, 7:21 pm

AspieGurl wrote:
Dr. phil is full of it!
Dr. Phil as always been to full of it.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2006, 9:48 pm

Dr. Phil is full of BS my friends father read his book Family First and said it was crap and hes possibly one of the best fathers i know.

mielikki
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 May 2006, 12:13 am

Too bad I missed that. I would love to see that supercilous twit get smacked down.
Him and his broad, sweeping generalizations.... ugh... We would all be stuffed in holes like pigeons.

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

20 May 2006, 12:36 am

I would have loved to be the one on the show just to poke his own finger up his fat arse.

ADoyle
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 3:03 am

I don't like Dr Phil, he's so full of it. Then again, I'm not surprised that the American Psychological Association made those comments, as from what I heard from a college professor I had is that his degree is in philosophy, not psychology. :roll:

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 3:38 am

I love doctor Phil
1) He's got the same name as me, plus in any circumstance
2) He's your typical headline grabbing full of it tv presenter for americain television which is a barrel of LOL in itself
3) (the funniest part) he's not in my country and not my problem AHAHAAAHAAHAA!! :lol: :lol:

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 2:53 pm

Laz wrote:
3) (the funniest part) he's not in my country and not my problem AHAHAAAHAAHAA!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mintiness
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 May 2006, 6:28 am

The problems with those like Dr. Phil is that we have a 'dumbed down' majority that believe him and the things he says. I know alot of people that do (I hear them praising things he says at school when I PU my kids for example) and it's scary. If most would take the time to do a little research and try some understanding rather than listen to the pop-psycho-babble bull pucky those like Dr. Phil spew they would do a heck of a lot better.

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2006, 11:48 pm

IMO Dr Phil is a monomental buffoon that has no idea what he talking about. What gets me is these talk shows are getting more and more pinheaded.
Case in point Montel Williams show was good to watch until he had that fraud medium Silvia Browne on every week. Maury Povich he also was good just got tired of watching paternity tests results everyday. Jerry Springer I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GO THERE.

VoluminousFlush
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2006, 3:04 pm

Man, y'all are a bunch of turds man. Dr. Phil is awesome. I'm proud to say he's from Texas. I bet y'all don't even like Oprah either. He won't hesitate for one second to put a woman in her place.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 6:43 pm

Put do you mean put a woman in her place?

Last edited by ilikedragons on 07 Jun 2006, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

lae
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2006, 9:47 pm

8O

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2006, 6:54 am

It's the chairs!! ! I don't like Dr. Phil's chairs! I would find it very hard to sit in them, and if I did have to, I would bring my knees up and wrap my arms around my legs and then probably get into trouble for putting my feet on the cushioned part of the chair.
Down with Dr. Phil's chairs!