Trying to remember the name of a comic series...

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

I remember back a few years ago my local comic store had this comic book writer/artist come in and give out and sign copies of this new comic book series he was writing. I got a copy and all but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called... The series was about this guy who had an autistic brother who could like tell the future or something. It was done in a pretty realistic style that looked kind of weird. If anybody knows what I'm talking about please help because I have been searching and trying to remember/find info on it for months...

Fizzgiz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2010, 10:29 pm

Wow, this is a tough one. I've been on and off searching for you all night. I'm very good at finding stuff online, but I've met my match on this one. I'll keep trying though, cause I'm a stubborn Aspie, lol! :D

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 9:41 am

[quote="Fizzgiz"]Wow, this is a tough one. I've been on and off searching for you all night. I'm very good at finding stuff online, but I've met my match on this one. I'll keep trying though, cause I'm a stubborn Aspie, lol! :D[/quote

Thanks :), I'm still looking as well but this is really hard lol...

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm

bump?