Luv it! 73%  73%  [ 11 ]
Hate it! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Don't know! 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 15

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:18 am

1. My natural tendency to approach issues logically makes me better-equipped at helping friends sort through problems which, for most, are too clouded by emotion.

2. Similarly, I can often use reason to lessen my own negative emotions.

3. An obsessive nature can lead to fascinating special interests and very thorough work in school and employment.

4. Though I often don't "get" the joy of others, I am able to find immense pleasure in little things which go unnoticed by most people.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 8:40 am

Lots of reactions here! Thank you for all the input and positivity! Hope there is more to follow :D.

Adding:
If something catches my interest (even meta to it) I'm like the Duracell Bunny/Energizer Bunny and keep on going and going.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 9:05 am

Being on the autistic spectrum has caused me to stay young for my age in both appearance and spirit.
I also have a rich, fulfilling fantasy world that I believe I wouldn't have if I weren't autistic.