Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 7:54 am

blue_bean wrote:
Most of my approachers in public have been during my work lunch break, and the people in question were either baked, methed up, drunk, or all of the above. So I guess that's an example of creepy right there.

Where do you work?!?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 1:18 pm

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Most of my approachers in public have been during my work lunch break, and the people in question were either baked, methed up, drunk, or all of the above. So I guess that's an example of creepy right there.

Where do you work?!?

Sounds like the Amsterdam’s red district.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 2:42 pm

blue_bean wrote:
I haven't done online dating for years. I get half way through creating my profile, get bored and go to bed, never to reopen the site for ages. I guess "creeps" can easily disguise themselves on said platforms, but you have to give them the time of day and spend time interacting with them before you find out what they're really like. Time that could have been productively spent chatting to someone who isn't like them.

so you got a 6.4 litre chrysler 300

i have paltry 6.2 litre statesman.

here is your car getting to 200kph

here is my car getting to 200 kph not withstanding the super charged commodore in front of me.