Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

So I've got this friend whom I graduated high school with, he's a cadet at the Air Force Academy. I'm pretty sure that in addition to his schoolwork and whatever he does as a pilot, he also performs in the band for the AFA football team. Well, today I was at the Wyoming v. Air Force game (I go to the University of Wyoming, it was a home game for us), and I had an inkling that he was in the stands on the other side of the field somewhere, but never bothered to go check. Well, anyways I post a facebook post about how the Cowboys (Wyoming) and the Falcons (Air Force) were pretty evenly matched and how it was a great game even though the Cowboys lost, and he posts saying he was at the game and was disappointed that he didn't see me.

FAIL. He doesn't really get much time off, being at the Academy and all, and it was a perfect chance to meet up with a high school alum, and I blew it. Now he's back at Colorado Springs. And Air Force doesn't play at Wyoming for another two years... bleh.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 7:23 am

Hello from a fellow UW grad. 8)

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

Oh, really? Hi! Although I was talking about my HS that I graduated from. I have yet to graduate from UW.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.