Page 9 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 2:50 pm

No offense Boo but from your posts and actions you do act like you have short man syndrome. You take the piss out of other members here on a regular basis, (and its probably the reason your last account got banned) you come across as extremely sensitive yourself too.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:11 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
No offense Boo but from your posts and actions you do act like you have short man syndrome. You take the piss out of other members here on a regular basis, (and its probably the reason your last account got banned) you come across as extremely sensitive yourself too.

Spot the prejudice and the stereotyping.

My last account was banned because of a complicated jerk mod , this mod was kicked out because of his illogical moderations, and you know who he was. There was a whole community who was pissed and revolting against this mod: people who were tall , fat, short ,uglies , pretties ...all types of people. It wasn't just me, it wasn't just this short user called LePetitPrince. In fact, a person with a real Short man syndrome wouldn't even include the word 'petit' in his nickname. But hey, short man = a man with short man syndrome, there's no way around it, it seems. Too bad.

Other people here even called me very calm too.

Anyways, I think it would be impossible to convince the invalidity of your statement tho , since it seems that you strongly believe in that stereotype (like a faith or belief).

and I already admitted it , we are the short men, we are all the same , we all have the short man syndrome. So why you still nagging?

Please , describe the "actions" that I do/did that prove my Short man syndrome.

I might be sensitive, you're over-sensitive too , what does this prove?

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:42 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

no offence (but im about to say something offensive).... i dont know whether he's a twit or not, but if he is why does his height have to be at the root of it. wtf

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:47 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

no offence (but im about to say something offensive).... i dont know whether he's a twit or not, but if he is why does his height have to be at the root of it. wtf

it doesn't. The point is he displays behaviour that makes me think he has short mans syndrome. I don't know if he would be different if he was a foot taller.. noone does.

You ask what it has to do with it? Possibly everything. Possibly not. We will never really know unless he grows a foot overnight.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:51 pm

but if you were ignorant about my height, you wouldn't think that I have short man syndrome.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

so what exactly gives you the right to suggest someone has a 'syndrome' which you have no proof of and which he, by your own admission, has no means of disputing or disproving. its just plain rude and, despite your 'no offence' disclaimer, offensive.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:53 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
so what exactly gives you the right to suggest someone has a 'syndrome' which you have no proof of and which he, by your own admission, has no means of disputing or disproving. its just plain rude and, despite your 'no offence' disclaimer, offensive.

The same reason he has the right to blatently take the piss out of half the members here. It's an opinion.

I didn't say he has anything. I said "from your posts and actions it seems like it"

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 4:57 pm

isnt the topic here 'Height'. not 'take cheap shots at a member we dont like regardless of the fact that it stereotypes thousands of men with minimal proof, under the guise of remaining on topic'

ugh this topic is too annoying. *Exits*.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 5:00 pm

meh, no offense hale_bopp , but based on your posts and actions, I think that you are a typical blonde and a typical NZ too. Not really smart and over-aggressive and blunt , a kiwi female.

It's my opinion.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
meh, no offense hale_bopp , but based on your posts and actions, I think that you are a typical blonde and a typical NZ too. Not really smart and over-aggressive and blunt , a kiwi female.

It's my opinion.

Keep it. Despite the fact its not true (Im not even blonde) you're still entitled to it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2010, 5:13 pm

and I am not even short :p. Whether you dyed it or not , you still a female kiwi ...and in our visual minds, you're blonde.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 10:22 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
and I am not even short :p. Whether you dyed it or not , you still a female kiwi ...and in our visual minds, you're blonde.

...and the yapping continues. Still don't think you two (you and hyper) are the bullies here?

I'm amazed this topic keeps going, but I guess the midgets didn't get their full aggression out yet...

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 10:32 am

billsmithglendale wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

...and the yapping continues. Still don't think you two (you and hyper) are the bullies here?

I'm amazed this topic keeps going, but I guess the midgets didn't get their full aggression out yet...

does disagreeing with you make me a bully? because that was all i did, up until you made that accusation, was disagree with you, backed by published research and anedotal evidence. as i recall, you made some conjectures that were supported only by anecdotal evidence.

after you made that accusation, i did make some jokes on the thread, but that was after you made a personal comment and ran away...

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

I'm 6 foot 1 inch. (without heels - I like heels because they're feminine. My husband is just a bit shorter than me, maybe by an inch or so. A man under 5'5'' would look ridiculous next to me so I always went for taller men. In clubs, short guys would chat with me but when I stood up, they'd laugh and say "never mind about the dance", I'll buy you another diet pepsi. Then I'd say, drink diet pepsi, it'll make you grow, then I'd get called a witch and a fight would ensue. I learned to stay away from those nasty, little Napoleonic types...too much attitude.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

05 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
For those women here who are saying "Gee, height doesn't mean anything to me" - well, prove it. Let's see a pic of you and your "more than 4 inches shorter than you" BF or husband. Otherwise, I pretty much think those people who say that are just being contrarian.

1. It's odd to label someone contrarian and in the same breath accuse them of lying.

2. Even if a woman was dating a tall man, that doesn't mean she discriminates on the basis of height.

3. For some of us, dating a man that much shorter is all but impossible. I'm 5' even. When was the last time you saw a man who was 4'7"?

4. I don't have an SO at the moment, but if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting pics of us on a public forum. No one need prove anything to you.

5. While we're at it, let's see some pics of male members who say they don't care about looks alongside their fat wives/girlfriends.

nekowafer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2010, 7:03 am

Bethie wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:
For those women here who are saying "Gee, height doesn't mean anything to me" - well, prove it. Let's see a pic of you and your "more than 4 inches shorter than you" BF or husband. Otherwise, I pretty much think those people who say that are just being contrarian.

1. It's odd to label someone contrarian and in the same breath accuse them of lying.

2. Even if a woman was dating a tall man, that doesn't mean she discriminates on the basis of height.

3. For some of us, dating a man that much shorter is all but impossible. I'm 5' even. When was the last time you saw a man who was 4'7"?

4. I don't have an SO at the moment, but if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting pics of us on a public forum. No one need prove anything to you.

5. While we're at it, let's see some pics of male members who say they don't care about looks alongside their fat wives/girlfriends.

This. Thank you. No one needs to prove anything to him anyway. This is the internet - does it really matter that much to you if people are being honest? I believe everyone in this thread has been, but even if they haven't, how does it affect you, bill? You'll never meet any of us in person, so we have no affect on your life.