Skip, Skip, Skip until the cops show

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Meliev
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

I love high school, it's not perfect but it's enough. I'm actually making an effort in classes and I'm getting 80's in about all my classes, my friends are cool, and my teachers are nice (my algebra 2 teacher kind of annoys me but I don't think it's his fault I guess I'm just mad at my self since math extremely difficult for me (i don't know why) and i guess im looking for someone to blame... sorry teacher

Anyways its all fun and games until 6th period comes, the only class in which im failing miserably at because i don't turn in homework... reason? i don't know, I simply don't know why i don't do work in that class. It's debate, I do speeches and am graded about my performance on my speeches and on how i do in competitions. I'm not loud, i have no friends in that class, the teacher absolutely hates me because i don't do anything (literally),

My teacher even confronted me on why i don't do my homework in front of the whole class, I didn't respond, he mocked me (he waved his hand in the air) because i was staring at the wall instead of him [it's what i do, i can't help it], He got angry at me because i didn't respond, (I had no answer, and i don't like making up excuses because i suck at that category), he send me to the very back of the room and ignored me for the rest of the class period. I felt embarrassed, i felt humiliated, i felt as if though all my hard work from all my other classes fell down the drain, i felt like screaming, i felt like crying, i felt depressed, i felt angry at myself. I just sat there alone on that thursday. Firday came, and i skipped that class, i had a competition on both friday and saturday, and i skipped those two, monday is coming up tomorrow, and i think i gonna skip that one too. I know i have to go to class someday, but im so frightened that he might mock me again infront of the whole class. I hate him, i hate that class, i hate my counselor because she wont let me switch classes, and most of all i hate myself

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 4:06 am

Meliev wrote:
I love high school, it's not perfect but it's enough. I'm actually making an effort in classes and I'm getting 80's in about all my classes, my friends are cool, and my teachers are nice (my algebra 2 teacher kind of annoys me but I don't think it's his fault I guess I'm just mad at my self since math extremely difficult for me (i don't know why) and i guess im looking for someone to blame... sorry teacher

Anyways its all fun and games until 6th period comes, the only class in which im failing miserably at because i don't turn in homework... reason? i don't know, I simply don't know why i don't do work in that class. It's debate, I do speeches and am graded about my performance on my speeches and on how i do in competitions. I'm not loud, i have no friends in that class, the teacher absolutely hates me because i don't do anything (literally),

My teacher even confronted me on why i don't do my homework in front of the whole class, I didn't respond, he mocked me (he waved his hand in the air) because i was staring at the wall instead of him [it's what i do, i can't help it], He got angry at me because i didn't respond, (I had no answer, and i don't like making up excuses because i suck at that category), he send me to the very back of the room and ignored me for the rest of the class period. I felt embarrassed, i felt humiliated, i felt as if though all my hard work from all my other classes fell down the drain, i felt like screaming, i felt like crying, i felt depressed, i felt angry at myself. I just sat there alone on that thursday. Firday came, and i skipped that class, i had a competition on both friday and saturday, and i skipped those two, monday is coming up tomorrow, and i think i gonna skip that one too. I know i have to go to class someday, but im so frightened that he might mock me again infront of the whole class. I hate him, i hate that class, i hate my counselor because she wont let me switch classes, and most of all i hate myself

Speak to the principal about what happened. The teacher responded inappropriately.
Also, I'm sure there actually IS a reason you don't do your work for that class. It's a speech class right? Give a speech on AS.