Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 8:00 pm

Any of the shopping malls near you have kiosks? This may be a dumb question. I was at the mall over the weekend. Anyways I passed by a Avon, Proactiv, some cell phone cover kiosks and none of the employees were aggressive towards me or got my attention. But then I passed by this kiosk where they were selling flat irons and another kiosk where they were selling skin care products. WHY them? I mean the girl selling the flat iron was so aggresive. I was just looking, just curious as to what brand of flat iron it was. It looked cheap too. Some company called Royale? She was saying how it's better than CHI. Then the girl selling the skin care stuff wanted to demonstrate on my face and hands. WHY are these type of people so aggresive?

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 3:10 am

Yes!

In the mall at our neighbouring town, they have two permanent ones and also there will be another one more often than not. But I have not noticed them canvas anybody as such. I just thought, in our local precinct, there is one for Sky there but they wouldn't approach shoppers, they are just there the same as any other store I guess.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:06 am

The mall that my friends and I do to have kiosks, all over the place. It's even more annoying, when the people push to sell you something.