Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 8:11 pm

Anyone watched Hawaii 5 0? I watched it and I think it may do ok. I have seen Alex O Loughlin in Moonlight and was saddened that CBS cancelled it. I hope this show does well. Sometimes re makes don't do as well as the original right?

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

LadybugQ
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

I agree! I liked the show "Moonlight" too, but the actress (whatever her name is) is probably part of why the show got canceled. Alex is just a hottie, and I hope they can work in as many "beefcake" shots of him that they can! Yum! :)

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:01 am

I think it already has the "kiss of death" by being slotted at 10pm. I won't bother to stay up and watch, and frankly, like we need another oversexed cop show. :roll:

I loved Moonlight. It was a different take on Vampires (which are supposed to be popular...Buffy, Angel, Twilight, etc.), but for some reason it didn't get the ratings to keep going. It was a lot more original than the curd that gets mass-churned for prime time TV.

It's as if all they know how to produce is junk reality TV (don't want to bother with Biggest Loser anymore either), cop shows (Law & Order ad nauseam) and doctor/hospital drama shows (he's dead, Jim).

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:13 am

The time slot Mondays at 10pm is late for people who do work or go to school. If they moved it to 8pm on Mondays I think it may do better.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 5:33 pm

Um...first of all, the remake of Hawaii Five-O freaking rocks!

I think the Monday at 10 PM slot will work
because ABC has "Castle" on Mondays at 10 PM, for competition.