Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:30 pm

If you haven't heard of her google that name and you'll find out who she is. Strange isn't it?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

You do it for us!
You're tearing me apart inside~

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

Yet another human being who illustrates the random, chaotic, idiosyncratic, and often horrific, nature of existence.

To me.....Brooke is yet another indication of the non-existence of god. At least the existence of a personal omniscient, omnipotent god with some sort of a "divine plan".

Before anyone tells me that god created Brooke for the purpose of teaching the rest of us how to love and be compassionate.....don't.

A god who would create a poor, unfortunate soul like Brooke to serve as a sacrificial lamb just to teach the rest of humans how to behave is not a god worthy of any respect IMO.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

Horus wrote:
To me.....Brooke is yet another indication of the non-existence of god. At least the existence of a personal omniscient, omnipotent god with some sort of a "divine plan".

Before anyone tells me that god created Brooke for the purpose of teaching the rest of us how to love and be compassionate.....don't.

A god who would create a poor, unfortunate soul like Brooke to serve as a sacrificial lamb just to teach the rest of humans how to behave is not a god worthy of any respect IMO.

I don't know if the family is religious, but the parents said that maybe Brooke is here for a reason: to let scientists find out more about ageing and it could potentially help cure illnesses relating to ageing. How do you define an "unfortunate soul"? Why do you say that Brooke is more "unfortunate" than others?