Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Sep 2010, 11:15 pm

I dont know why my minds all F*cked up, it has all of the aspie traits tho, ocd, social anxiety, poor memory, thoughtlessness, inhibition, lack of emotion, eye contact, obsession,

I hate myself and life and you should to.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2010, 11:51 pm

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2010, 11:53 pm

hey man, 22 is too young to give up. lots of adventures may await you. when you're old and gimpy and alone like i
am, then you can hate your life. honest.

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 12:02 am

Corp900 wrote:

Been there, done that. Wouldn't go there again for the world.

NOT A DOCTOR

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 12:05 am

Corp900 wrote:
I dont know why my minds all F*cked up, it has all of the aspie traits tho, ocd, social anxiety, poor memory, thoughtlessness, inhibition, lack of emotion, eye contact, obsession,

I pretty much hate MY life.....but life itself is magnificent in anything approaching it's ideal state. That's what i'll be aiming at for my remaining years on this earth. What is the alternative in any case?
Eternal nothingness?....I can wait. Might as well extract everything good thing I can out of this existence. I know it's hard to get any satisfaction out of it all...but at least it's not impossible. If you just give up....you're guaranteed no satisfaction and no unsatisfaction....you're just guaranteed oblivion and again....i've got all eternity to "enjoy" oblivion.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 12:09 am

Corp900 wrote:

basically stuck in the same rut as I am soooo....

here is to being a bunch of miserable twits together *starts attempting a toast*

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 12:13 am

Horus wrote:
Corp900 wrote:

I pretty much hate MY life.....but life itself is magnificent in anything approaching it's ideal state. That's what i'll be aiming at for my remaining years on this earth. What is the alternative in any case?
Eternal nothingness?....I can wait. Might as well extract everything good thing I can out of this existence. I know it's hard to get any satisfaction out of it all...but at least it's not impossible. If you just give up....you're guaranteed no satisfaction and no unsatisfaction....you're just guaranteed oblivion and again....i've got all eternity to "enjoy" oblivion.

Dude, you know you're depressed when Horus tells you to lighten up. :wink:

NOT A DOCTOR

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 1:29 am

DandelionFireworks wrote:
Horus wrote:
Corp900 wrote:

Dude, you know you're depressed when Horus tells you to lighten up. :wink:

I'm really not telling him to do anything. I'm just telling him he might as well live out the short time afforded to him regardless of how miserable it is. It is about as miserable as it gets for me, I assure you. But i've got all eternity to "live" without both misery and joy. I might as well at least attempt to get some significant joy out of this life since i've known and experienced little but it's opposite. There's every likelyhood that will never happen. A bullet in my brain will ensure that it will never happen though. Still....I can understand why some people opt for the bullet and i've considered it myself countless times. Thus....i'm not judging anyone who does....i've just made the personal choice not to for the reasons I mentioned as well as others I guess.

Corp900
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Sep 2010, 1:32 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
Corp900 wrote:

basically stuck in the same rut as I am soooo....

here is to being a bunch of miserable twits together *starts attempting a toast*

It is an honor 2 toast with you fellow demon of the abyss

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 1:33 am

Quote:

If hating you and your life will make you happy, I'll do it any time.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 2:03 am

Corp900 wrote:

Didnt you get banned recently? I feel like I know you.......

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 2:13 am

I thought this was going to be about the video game :)

I always found hatred to be a little more effort than I was willing to spend. Probably better than being apathetic. Give yourself a break. You control how you feel.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 3:18 am

I used to hate my life, but now I like it for the advantageous differences that it offers.

Self-pity leads nowhere. I found that out for myself quite a while ago.

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Sep 2010, 6:50 am

So this guy's still trolling.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 7:09 am

Life is what you make it. I love my life and I live it like it's my last day, each day.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2010, 7:59 am

Invader wrote:
So this guy's still trolling.

I suggest you learn to shut up and think before you call this a troll thread. Im starting to really get f*****g sick of the whole "EVERY POST I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL THREAD" mentality on these forums.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/