Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

Tensu wrote:
I always considered masculinity to be more about honor, tenacity, and ambition than hair, booze, and sports, and in that sense I feel very masculine despite being a nerdy teetotaler... though in the hair department, if I had black stripes, you'd mistake me for a tiger :cat:

I am very unmanly in those ways as well but I do try to be honorable but I have a different definition than lots of people. I believe in being respectful & treading others like I would want be be treated & I care about doing the rite things & not being hypocritical.

Talis wrote:
Not saying anything about you because I don't know you... but MOST humans today know nothing about honor... especially most men... too much pride and ego to do anything honorable >_<. I see honor simply as a trait of the honorable. Maybe the word valor would apply to men more so... but honor... not so much in the world I've seen.

I think they use the Klingon definition of honor. They get drunk & never back from a fight. It's better to die than to face the dishonor of being a coward. That is why they are heavily armed & kill their enemies :twisted: At least the Klingons consider lying to be dishonorable.

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

OddFiction
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 8:55 am

Talis wrote:
I'm a guy and I don't feel much like a man. I see most male behavior as disgusting or offensive. I find women to be much more pleasant company and I guess I feel like I can relate to them much better. I guess inside me I feel more feminine but I have no interest in men. I wouldn't have minded being born female, but I don't think I'd go through a sex change as I wouldn't feel right about it. I haven't had any life experience being a girl so I'd feel like an impostor and honestly I'd be very afraid of attracting a dude... I already do that too frequently for my tastes :( . Plus I kinda want a wife and children so it probably wouldn't be the best idea to make an awkward switch.

+1

And I've been dumped twice (at least twice) because I wasn't, as the ladies put it, "aggressive enough"... I think some of this had to do with the fact that I am more "romantic" in the bedroom than they expect from a... dude.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:09 pm

This is Giftorcurse. Giftorcurse has b***h tits, and a high voice. Despite having pubes, his testicles haven't dropped yet.