Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 9:57 am

i have never felt masculine in the least. i would not mind being born female, but i would never consider the brutal and expensive options available to change into one now. i have always been repelled by stereotypically masculine things like sports and aggression. bulky muscularity and hairiness also turn me off. i have always had feminine features and traits.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 10:48 am

I was told that I have some feminine side of me, maybe because of my softness and kindness probably but I've always felt masculine though.

wornlight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2010, 10:54 am

I have male parts, but I do not I identify with either gender. I am neither masculine nor feminine in manner. I believe that most of the differences in the way that men and women behave are the result of socialization. It is a process that does not seem to apply to me in many ways.

James0Zero
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2010, 11:44 am

Quote:
bulky muscularity and hairiness also turn me off.

lol they used to call me wolf man in school. I practically have fur it's so thick on my arms and legs. Hell my hair is down to my shoulders and i had it cut to an inch only a month or two ago. O.O

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"-George Carlin

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2010, 11:46 pm

James0Zero wrote:
Quote:
bulky muscularity and hairiness also turn me off.

lol they used to call me wolf man in school. I practically have fur it's so thick on my arms and legs. Hell my hair is down to my shoulders and i had it cut to an inch only a month or two ago. O.O

notice i said "bulky muscularity AND hairiness" - but hairiness by itself can be good. but sorry, i never saw the beauty of bulky muscles ala schwarzenegger.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2010, 1:33 pm

I feel like a girl, you got any? :P :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2010, 9:44 pm

Moog wrote:

rim shot
ta dum dum

Squirrelrat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm

I'm a girl who feels more like a guy. I wouldn't say that I'm actually transgendered; just that I'm somewhere in between the genders and I lean toward the masculine side. Gender expectations for women make me feel very alienated. :(

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2010, 1:53 am

I'm a guy and I don't feel much like a man. I see most male behavior as disgusting or offensive. I find women to be much more pleasant company and I guess I feel like I can relate to them much better. I guess inside me I feel more feminine but I have no interest in men. I wouldn't have minded being born female, but I don't think I'd go through a sex change as I wouldn't feel right about it. I haven't had any life experience being a girl so I'd feel like an impostor and honestly I'd be very afraid of attracting a dude... I already do that too frequently for my tastes :( . Plus I kinda want a wife and children so it probably wouldn't be the best idea to make an awkward switch.

jpfudgeworth
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2010, 1:56 am

I don't really feel feminine or masculine, but I am a male so I suppose I'm mostly masculine. I really hate tough guys with macho attitudes though. I guess either extreme would be unpleasant.

After give this some thought, I realized I do somethings feel like my posture is feminine.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 2:36 am

squonk wrote:
Most mornings, but I sleep and wake up alone. :)

:lol:

Honestly, I have no idea what being in touch with my feminine side would mean. From what little I know it would probably drive me nuts.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 3:19 am

auntblabby wrote:
Moog wrote:

rim shot
ta dum dum

I'm here all week, try the veal.

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 7:40 am

I always considered masculinity to be more about honor, tenacity, and ambition than hair, booze, and sports, and in that sense I feel very masculine despite being a nerdy teetotaler... though in the hair department, if I had black stripes, you'd mistake me for a tiger :cat:

I never really wanted to be hairy when I was little, but now that it's happened, I really don't mind it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2010, 10:30 pm

Moog wrote:
I'm here all week, try the veal.

i love veal. but i shouldn't eat it. i shouldn't love it either but i do.

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm

Tensu wrote:
I always considered masculinity to be more about honor, tenacity, and ambition than hair, booze, and sports, and in that sense I feel very masculine despite being a nerdy teetotaler... though in the hair department, if I had black stripes, you'd mistake me for a tiger :cat:

Not saying anything about you because I don't know you... but MOST humans today know nothing about honor... especially most men... too much pride and ego to do anything honorable >_<. I see honor simply as a trait of the honorable. Maybe the word valor would apply to men more so... but honor... not so much in the world I've seen.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

Tensu wrote:

I am very unmanly in those ways as well but I do try to be honorable but I have a different definition than lots of people. I believe in being respectful & treading others like I would want be be treated & I care about doing the rite things & not being hypocritical.

Talis wrote:
Not saying anything about you because I don't know you... but MOST humans today know nothing about honor... especially most men... too much pride and ego to do anything honorable >_<. I see honor simply as a trait of the honorable. Maybe the word valor would apply to men more so... but honor... not so much in the world I've seen.

I think they use the Klingon definition of honor. They get drunk & never back from a fight. It's better to die than to face the dishonor of being a coward. That is why they are heavily armed & kill their enemies :twisted: At least the Klingons consider lying to be dishonorable.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition